PDA

View Full Version : Not A Great Day For Callie

Anti-Frizz
23-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Well...basically, to sum it up...Callie really has had a terrible day. Apparently, she was banned by one of her fellow, trusty hobbas and now the rares glitch. I checked habbox.com and saw a news report by KieronReed but just moments later - there were a few messages from a guy called Cheezy - supposedly Im guessing he is Cheezy2. He left messages saying that Callie would like for us to take this notice away etc. This news has been deleted from the Habbox homepage. So, Im kinda wondering whats going on. Poor girl :( Surely it cant get any worse than this. Im guessing everything shall be revealed by the lady herself tomorrow, so dont forget to check out the Habbo Today section on the habbohotel.co.uk homepage. :s

BlackGarden
23-01-2005, 08:18 PM
She's likely to keep quiet about both issues unless they decide to take some action towards deleting the rares bought today.

G-flow
23-01-2005, 08:26 PM
Lol! callie got banned :o what for

BlackGarden
23-01-2005, 08:30 PM
Lol! callie got banned :o what for
There is a rumour (still unconfirmed) that Callie was banned by a gold Hobba, and that the Hobba concerned was IP banned. There's a thread on that on this forum.

OllieRocks
23-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Prob will be quiet and Sulake will prob release something about these issues.

Ollie

Ryan
23-01-2005, 08:34 PM
bless its been a rough beggining for her reign as HM im sure things will all be good soon

i dare say if she did summit like ione did with the thrones holoboys etc all will b forgotten llol

Azela
23-01-2005, 09:50 PM
Ryan is right, the powers of furni.... :)

BlackGarden
23-01-2005, 09:53 PM
Ryan is right, the powers of furni.... :)
Yeah, a new rare to be given to everyone on the hotel would smooth things over :P. Does anyone know when Callie's birthday is? ;)

Ryan
23-01-2005, 09:56 PM
any furni given to everyone would smooth things over am sure maybe not a duck lol but anything lol

GommeInc
23-01-2005, 10:20 PM
Many people hate her, literally!

She is ruining trading badly. The Throne maybe in the Catalogue which means, all sites have to change their values from T (Throne(s)) to something else!

The SnowGlobe in the catalogue ruined trading as that was something that made being a trader good, and was extremely costly in trade value. If the DJ Decks come out in the catalogue she will be hated by me especially. No furni on the hotel will be expensive then!

Whats next, the typo given out for no reason?

statussk8er
24-01-2005, 01:58 AM
Lots of money spent by habbos has also just gone down the drain for them. And Sulake will suffer themselves as people will likely stop buying credits as they don't want to waste their money again because of a silly mistake by habbo.

Adzeh
24-01-2005, 05:58 PM
This seems to be really embarrassing, no one need have found out about the banning incident, evidently some one inside the staff circle has a abnormally large mouth and has let this news slip.

Kier
24-01-2005, 06:58 PM
Ok let me explain this removing of my news thing.

I posted the news then properclone deleted my news. I then recieved a PM from Jack20012002 to re-post this news. So I re-posted and then got told off by properclone for re-posting. (lol) So I told properclone what Jack had said to me and now it's back on the site..... :eusa_droo :eusa_shif

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!