PDA

View Full Version : Grace = Racist :P Read here..

edible
06-06-2006, 01:20 PM
BIG BROTHER viewers were outraged as Grace unleashed a volley of “racist” abuse at Aisleyne.

Posh Grace, 20, accused blonde Aisleyne, 27, of trying to act like a black person and branded her a “wigger” — slang for “white n****r”.
She also called her a “black ghetto hoochie”. Embarrassed Mikey said: “You can’t say that.”
The comments — made to Mikey, Imogen and Nikki — were aired on BB’s highlights show but cut from the repeat the next morning.
A spokesman said they were edited out “because they were unsuitable for a family audience”.
But complaints flooded in to Channel 4 and regulator Ofcom, which said it was investigating.
BB fan Sophie Morgan, 21, from London, said: “As a black person I thought this was disgusting. There is no need for racism.”
BB web forums were also full of angry fans. One said: “I found her comments totally distasteful.”

Grace is the even money favourite to be booted out on Friday if she is up for nomination. Meanwhile Aisleyne tried to make up with Grace yesterday. She said: “I know I seem like a ***** sometimes but I’m not.”
Grace replied: “I know — me too.”
\

I think she's horrible >;[
Hope she's evicted the little *naughty word*

Craig
06-06-2006, 01:23 PM
She was telling the truth. Damn wiggers why can't they except their white =/

edible
06-06-2006, 03:05 PM
omg, why you being racist ?
You wouldnt like it..

Craig
06-06-2006, 03:10 PM
I'm not being racist. Where I come from Wiggers is a term used for the people who try to be black and fail. They wear clothes 10x too back and talk like they're from Jamaica. Seriously it isnt racist =/ It is used as a term for the idiots who pretend their black,not to be racist:s

Frodo13.
06-06-2006, 09:09 PM
I'm not being racist. Where I come from Wiggers is a term used for the people who try to be black and fail. They wear clothes 10x too back and talk like they're from Jamaica. Seriously it isnt racist =/ It is used as a term for the idiots who pretend their black,not to be racist:s

Same here. I dont think its racist at all. Its not as if Grace was poking fun at someone's colour/race because she wasn't, and that what racism is all about. Some people just need to shut up and get on with life, it is afterall, just a TV show

FlyingJesus
08-06-2006, 10:38 PM
People these days hear any word to do with race/colour and brand it racism, what an absolute joke. Calling someone a wigger isn't racist at all.

Billabong
09-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Lol at her

HellyBelly
09-06-2006, 06:07 PM
People these days hear any word to do with race/colour and brand it racism, what an absolute joke. Calling someone a wigger isn't racist at all.

I know, it's so annoying.
Wigger is not a racist term at all :/

edible
10-06-2006, 03:35 PM
is where im from

HellyBelly
10-06-2006, 03:37 PM
is where im from

Some new planet you just discovered?
don't be moronic :/
how is saying someone is a wannabe black person racist?

Craig
10-06-2006, 03:38 PM
What else am I meant to call the kids with trousers down their legs and bball tops that are 10 sizes to big and that think their good @ bball and try and act american/black?

the wombats
10-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Thats not racist. :| Like people said racist is actually when taking the mick out of other races etc.

edible
10-06-2006, 04:27 PM
im from merseyside, not planet, i'll pretend have a cyber gf and pretend to get married k ?

FlyingJesus
10-06-2006, 11:48 PM
im from merseyside, not planet, i'll pretend have a cyber gf and pretend to get married k ?

I have a better idea of what you can do. Stop being wrong about everything.

HellyBelly
10-06-2006, 11:50 PM

That m'dear is called a joke.
Stupid of you to take it seriously.
But not as stupid as it is for you to think "wigger" is a racist term.
MORON :)

Drooped
10-06-2006, 11:56 PM
I call people who act black like a ***** a 'black man albino' I made up the tewrm myself, for most english people who sit there thinking they're a black american living in a ghetto "/

Nick-
11-06-2006, 08:30 AM
i think the large crowd at yesterdays eviction put it best
Get Grace Out!
Get Grace Out!

:@

Door
11-06-2006, 08:44 AM

The word is "wigga", not "wigger"
Isnt in the dictionary but its a street term. Its actually for white people who WANT to be black.

laurenx
11-06-2006, 10:15 AM
i think the large crowd at yesterdays eviction put it best
Get Grace Out!
Get Grace Out!

:@

I know, Stupid buggers. :@

I dont like the new girl, shes too posh and you know she's watching People on BB who to vote out..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!