PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] New hotel view

Impel
06-06-2006, 09:01 PM
This is a very old alt of mine. I always find it interesting to see what people think of it.

http://i6.tinypic.com/11v7gv7.png

Kardan
06-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Everything's ok but the X on the side of the 'Habbox' building and why are there trees and buses in there? Also what is the bleu enar the hologirl and the Habbox building? If it's water, maybe add more detail then just the bright blue on paint. Oh and the bottom right hand building, the shadow for the flag pole is wrong, compared to the buildings and trees :P
6/10, 8 if improved.

Oh the blue trees need shading and in the bottom right hand building the railings don't join up the way they should, unless it's an effect from the glass roof.

Even more lol... why is the traffic lights on? Should be, red, amber, green or red and amber. Not red amber and green :P

Catchetat
07-06-2006, 12:01 AM
You sure you did it? It's nice lol

Danzilla
07-06-2006, 06:27 AM
Ooo I like it! 10/10. :D

RhabdoPhobia
07-06-2006, 07:14 AM
wats up with the trees and tht bus in the building?

Sir-Cameron
07-06-2006, 02:32 PM
I would like it but there is far too many errors. My least favourite error is the Habbox Sign. The writing's not in centre and the 'X' is iffy. Also why would Habbox Offices have tree's and busses in their glass roof? Would they even have a glass roof?

Most of the other errors are mentioned in Kardans Post although there is more errors aswell.
Just because it's big and got a nice glass roof on the bottom right I don't like it, because they're the only good things. The rest seems rushed.
I'm creating a total new Habbo Hotel View. So far I've been on it 4 days and I've still not even started with colours. That is about how long it should take to perfect it (if in paint). Also your picture is bigger so longer probally.

So I rate 3/10

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!