PDA

View Full Version : Metropolitan Police Force

Nixt
08-06-2006, 06:16 AM
The Metropolitan Police are a Help Desk who have modelled themselves on a Police Force.
I would have placed a screenshot here, but I was having trouble in doing so, therefore, if you are interested in looking at Met Police HQ search Dabox2005 and go to Metropolitan Police.
There are twenty four ranks in the Met, starting from Probationer going to Commissioner. It is easy to join, go to the HQ [by searching Dabox2005] and the officers on desk will be able to help you from there. At the moment, probationers are all we need, but if a probationer puts in a good performance during training then they will reach the rank of Police Constable very shortly after joining.
As with most jobs on Habbo there is pay. Workers are paid on Sunday at 7:30PM GMT, pay is for the rank of Sergeant and above. The amount of pay one receives varies on how hard you work, and if you follow the rules and stick to our Motto.
The Met is opened 24/7 and we are always happy to help, if you have any questions do not hesitate to PM me, but first try the website, which is:
http://habbomet.tripod.com (http://habbomet.tripod.com/)
It is so easy, and you are guaranteed the job! Search Dabox2005 on Hotel Navigator right away!

Petrol
09-06-2006, 03:09 PM
What do you do? Arrest people for breaking the filter?

Nixt
09-06-2006, 04:47 PM
As I explained above, we are a help desk... who model ourselves on a police force...
We help people, but use police ranks; sorry if this was not clear enough.

Halop
09-06-2006, 09:38 PM
Kindof ridiculus and pointless...

You go in, go to the training room you sit on the HC sofa by accident 'Ash' starts shouting at you, you get fired for sitting on a HC sofa...

Wow, how stupid.

Lame.

Nixt
10-06-2006, 06:22 AM
Someone who gets fired for incompetence always refuses to admit it..

Halop
10-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Yes, and you would know that... You wasn't there.

Nixt
10-06-2006, 09:38 AM
I might not have been, or I may have been... seeing as I work there! Who knows? But Ash wouldn't fire anyone for no reason :8 Oh and... how do you "accidently" sit on a HC sofa?

Halop
10-06-2006, 10:20 AM
I clicked on it.

And it sat me doooooowwwwn, then Ash got a mardy on and said it was the higher people up's sofa and started shouting, people in there think they are something special...

But they're not.

Nixt
11-06-2006, 07:31 AM
Ok, I have to agree with you on the fact that sometimes... Ash can let the power go to his head... But we're not all like that :8

Nixt
15-07-2006, 02:09 PM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i73/GarionChaffe/HQImage.gifScreenie!

::d4nnyt::
30-08-2006, 03:24 PM
I would have thought that ash would have said "SIT ON ONE OF THE BROWN CHAIRS" not "people in there think they are something special". I like it in there they are nice and friendly some are a bit dumb, but you can alway rely on senior staff if you have a query which is quite complicated.

Regards, Danny.

-Evilpenguin-
10-09-2006, 04:07 PM
God all i can say is what an absimal place... You couldnt pay me to work there honestly...

Firstly lets go over the basic factors you would expect in a help room...
1) Kind Staff - Low leval staff members are very kind however higher ranekd staff members are extremely rude and from what iv'e seen treet other workers like trash
2) Nice working enviroment - Yes prity nice
3) Getting stuck in with the job - NOPE! Before you are even able tos tart your job you have to go through training... basicly its about a 45 minute wait and even then i wasnt trained its truly awful
4) Lots of people - Nope hardly anybody comes through the door and if they do its to start Roleplaying eg "I've Murdered a HABOO!"

All in all A TRULY AWFUL ROOM!

If i was still working for Habbo Paper i would have given this room 45/100...

ONE OF MY LOWEST SCORES YET!

P.S: Feel free to Bad rep me, I believe in speeking the truth...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!