SHEEPY
08-06-2006, 07:10 PM
*yaaaaaaaaawn*

Craig
08-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Don't listen to that idiot.....

Charlie
08-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Hmm.. You helped didn't you? If what you said is really true, i suggest going on teenhelp forums. And posting there, you'll probs get more help on that site. ;)

HellyBelly
08-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Hmm.. You helped didn't you? If what you said is really true, i suggest going on teenhelp forums. And posting there, you'll probs get more help on that site. ;)

I doubt it's true.
I'd believe it if he hadn't said "Yuh im emo"
Methinks he just wants to look emo :]

WHANGFACE
08-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Your well 'ard m7.

Craig
08-06-2006, 07:28 PM
He is an attention seeking wannabe.

'Nuff said' Oh how I miss using that phrase <_<

FlyingJesus
08-06-2006, 08:03 PM
I love how people think "life sucks" even though they have everything going for them.

Craig
08-06-2006, 08:07 PM
I love how people think "life sucks" even though they have everything going for them.

Couldn't agree more. Life 'well sucks' for us when he have a computer infront of us when Africans/poverty stricken people are dying by the second "/

Decapitated!
08-06-2006, 08:37 PM
total spam you silly little boy.

Lets spam a bit more

YAHASGBKJEWhdxq3dv///wdlfv,A@~D
hn\aswjnr,lk

Placeeee
08-06-2006, 09:22 PM
I'm emo;_______xxxxxxxx

This is why I hate people that slit there wrists, they always claim to be depressed.

May I ask what your problems are after you have finished cutting your arm off, fnx?

Sly
08-06-2006, 09:39 PM
Oh crap.

I took your advice and now i'm dead.

If your lifestyle sucks as being a 'Emo' bloody change the way you act and appear.

Stupid idiot..

Placeeee
08-06-2006, 09:46 PM
I doubt it's because his lifestyle sucks, it's because he needs attention like everyone that self harms.
That's just my opinion over people that slit their wrists, no one can change my views on them no matter how much you flame me :)

FlyingJesus
08-06-2006, 11:22 PM
What I don't get is why these people claim to hate life but never manage to finish themselves off.

Crono
08-06-2006, 11:25 PM
I don't see how anyone can take you seriously after you said "yuh im an emo".

Please grow up.

kasi
08-06-2006, 11:56 PM
I Flipping hate my life yuh im a emo before you ask

i've cut myself all down my arm and one of my foot near one of my vains

Life sucks so cut you're selfs
ffs, people like this **** me off.
if you don't like life, stop complaining and go jump off a bridge or something.

What I don't get is why these people claim to hate life but never manage to finish themselves off.
exactally.

Nixt
09-06-2006, 06:15 AM
You wanna try and fake your cutting a little more harder... >.<
But if you are being serious, I suggest you go and see someone for help; because you're not going to get much from here!

Piipp
09-06-2006, 07:46 AM
How pathetic. You think it's funny to take the mickey out of people whom do/have genuinely cut themselves? I've been there, done that, got the scars to proove it (literally). I'm sure I'm not the only person on this forum whom has self-harmed and I'm certain I won't be the only one angry about your post. I certainly NEVER went around forums telling everyone, as though it was something to be proud of! If I believed your post was genuine then I'd offer some advice. See any advice? Thought not.

And those of you saying that people self harm for attention? That's not true at all. At least, I wasn't in my case. I had genuine problems, though I don't feel that I want to go into them now, they ARE resolved now. I don't think my OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) helped though. (I'm cursed to be obsessed by everything, lol)

Foks
09-06-2006, 09:05 AM

Your first comment Annoyed the hell outa me, "yuh i'm Emo". I mean, Wth?!? so what?!? Doesn't make you look Good. ;\

Your Foot? How many people Cut their feet..

NO! i shant cut myself, I take what i'm delt and Live with it, Life doesn;'t suck, People who complain about life Suck, Get out of your bedroom, And have fun. And who the Hell do you think you are, telling people to cut themselvs.

If you Really cut yourself, Then go to the doctors, Seriously.
It could realy help you.. you sound like you need help..
And no, i'm not insensitive, I understand sometimes life gets too much.
But that first comment just.. ****ed me off.
Then you go and say that everyone should cut themselvs, What a pointless, and Childish comment.

And yeh if you hate life so much, Then Why you still here.. ;\

Sabian
09-06-2006, 01:38 PM
Your first comment Annoyed the hell outa me, "yuh i'm Emo". I mean, Wth?!? so what?!? Doesn't make you look Good. ;\

Your Foot? How many people Cut their feet..

NO! i shant cut myself, I take what i'm delt and Live with it, Life doesn;'t suck, People who complain about life Suck, Get out of your bedroom, And have fun. And who the Hell do you think you are, telling people to cut themselvs.

If you Really cut yourself, Then go to the doctors, Seriously.
It could realy help you.. you sound like you need help..
And no, i'm not insensitive, I understand sometimes life gets too much.
But that first comment just.. ****ed me off.
Then you go and say that everyone should cut themselvs, What a pointless, and Childish comment.

And yeh if you hate life so much, Then Why you still here.. ;\

Slitting your Ankles does the same as slitting your wrists.

paradox
09-06-2006, 01:41 PM

ye coz dat wel col aint it coz im gna end my lyfe coz it crap coz im so bad
off im so depresed lets take da eazy way outz yer

ComaDivine
09-06-2006, 01:55 PM
My goodness. My apologies in advance for the following post.

Number one, shocking grammar, spelling, etc. Shocking English on the whole really. [Sorry, I`m pedantic like that.]

Number two, how could you possibly tell people to `slit themselves`? Some people can make more informed decisions if their life `sucks` [though I doubt yours does].

Number three, no-one says `omg yes i`m emo before you ask`. I`m probably wrong, but I don`t think people go around on forums like this telling everyone that they are emo along with a list of the places where they have slit scars. You don`t sound emo. You sound like an attention seeking wannabe.

Sorry, in a bad mood.

the wombats
09-06-2006, 02:08 PM
Oh god, stupid immature little child. Emo's are jsut real sad people that need to get a life! All emo's do is waste space in the world, not bothered what people are going to say. Theres other people in the world that need medical attention, but then you get the emo's taking up hospital beds. ''/ Just get a life. Be proud of what you have.

Petrol
09-06-2006, 02:45 PM
How pathetic. You think it's funny to take the mickey out of people whom do/have genuinely cut themselves? I've been there, done that, got the scars to proove it (literally). I'm sure I'm not the only person on this forum whom has self-harmed and I'm certain I won't be the only one angry about your post

You are a complete and utter bloody moron-How do you know that he doesn't get beaten, sexually abused, bullied, etc? This could be a person on the edge of depression, and you've just told them they are lying-How the bloody hell would you know? Are you him? Do you know him personnaly? I doubt so, so shut the hell up

HellyBelly
09-06-2006, 04:40 PM
You are a complete and utter bloody moron-How do you know that he doesn't get beaten, sexually abused, bullied, etc? This could be a person on the edge of depression, and you've just told them they are lying-How the bloody hell would you know? Are you him? Do you know him personnaly? I doubt so, so shut the hell up

Sthu.
Is he was a person "on the edge of depression", he wouldn't be on a forum boasting about it.
How do you know anyone on this forum hasn't been sexually abused or w/e?
And you aren't him either, so you don't know he's telling the truth.
And as it's blantantly obvious that he's talking bs, you m'dear, are a moron ;)

exactally.

*exactly.

iluvben
09-06-2006, 05:27 PM
I hate it how people bring poverty and Africa into a subject when you say life is rubbish , really gets on my ****

Piipp
09-06-2006, 09:50 PM

Seeing as I've been diagnosed with depression in the past, I know how it feels and it's not exactly something that you go bragging about. Infact, depression makes you want to do nothing but lie still and hope you die. I think if he was getting beaten, abused, or anything else, he wouldn't be on a forum bragging about 'slitting' himself, in which case I find difficulty in believing that he does so anyway.

kasi
09-06-2006, 10:00 PM
*exactly.
typo, sorry.

HellyBelly
09-06-2006, 10:05 PM
typo, sorry.

I know, i was in a stupid mood.
Ignore it :P
I don't plan on going around pointing out typos lol.

kasi
09-06-2006, 10:12 PM
I know, i was in a stupid mood.
Ignore it :P
I don't plan on going around pointing out typos lol.
oh :P
lol ok.

Lycan
14-06-2006, 02:31 PM
i only have a few minutes to post so i've been unable to read the posts before this

but last night, my gf was feeling depressed and burned herself, and she promised not to hurt herself and i promised if she did , i'd slice up my arm

well, painful promise, but now my right arm is uhhhh , prettyful red lines.

but its wrong , i no its wrong. thoose who do it no its wrong. and the feeling of goodness is in my view just the brain going, oh **** his arm is going to fall off..

don't do it, not only does it hurt people whoose who you think hate you. then it'll actually make you hate yourself more.

i had a problem with hurting myself a year ago, now i'm fine. i can handel depression using different ways. and best of all.. its still only me and my gf who no i have a problem

if anyone does wish to talk just give me a yell

oh i aploygise if this nothing to do with the topic.... i just read the thingy at the top

omgabear
15-06-2006, 12:06 PM
You're a moron.

ill second that

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!