http://www.****************/uploads/ba8c0cc3d1.png
http://www.****************/uploads/ba8c0cc3d1.png

Difference = at the boxes... & text

btw, i really need help on finding some !Good! fonts "/

Invent
08-06-2006, 07:22 PM
Good try :)
Betta than what I can do OBVIOUSLY.
Try 'Visitor' Thats a goood font (Pixel Font)

MattUH
08-06-2006, 07:24 PM
now i will get flamed at again "/
Your getting worse. take your time and think before you design, do some simple research on whats good and what works. to me this is rushed.

You over use alot of stuff, i liek the ideas just not how you put it into action.

[Oli]
08-06-2006, 07:26 PM
now i will get flamed at again "/
Your getting worse. take your time and think before you design, do some simple research on whats good and what works. to me this is rushed.

You over use alot of stuff, i liek the ideas just not how you put it into action.

could be, im kinda stressed....

(in the middle of exams on school)

EDIT, just dont say anything about thinking & researching,
couse i DO research, and i draw out my designs first...
(but u couldnt know that,... so am telling now ;) )

Amid
08-06-2006, 07:56 PM
sorry dude but this one is horrible.. you kinda went over board with the stroke.. if your going to stroke a content box at least put it at 1px and not 2 above, the text is sad.. (dont use times new roman as a font for a template).. you might want to take a look at some template sites and try and get ideas from them. or you can always read some tutorials because that would probably help you the most

[Oli]
08-06-2006, 08:00 PM
sorry dude but this one is horrible.. you kinda went over board with the stroke.. if your going to stroke a content box at least put it at 1px and not 2 above, the text is sad.. (dont use times new roman as a font for a template).. you might want to take a look at some template sites and try and get ideas from them. or you can always read some tutorials because that would probably help you the most

haha, u think i dont do those things, and its not times.

Amid
08-06-2006, 08:09 PM
rofl you do all that and it still looks like that? then i think website templates just arent your thing ;)

oh and sorry that i havent memorized every computer font but on the first template it looks like times to me.. oh please forgive me for not knowing :(

[Oli]
08-06-2006, 08:17 PM
rofl you do all that and it still looks like that? then i think website templates just arent your thing ;)

oh and sorry that i havent memorized every computer font but on the first template it looks like times to me.. oh please forgive me for not knowing :(

^^ again another person not worth my time
as i know loads of people who do like them, even people i dont know.

u MAY have ur own thought, but if u THINK its bad doesnt mean it IS bad.

Amid
08-06-2006, 08:22 PM
last time i looked i was just giving you suggestions so if you already do that you could have just said "i already do that thanks" or whatever and not a "haha"

hmm?

[Oli]
08-06-2006, 08:24 PM
last time i looked i was just giving you suggestions so if you already do that you could have just said "i already do that thanks" or whatever and not a "haha"

hmm?

haha, is just a reaction, dont mean anything with it, wos just like thinking i do all those things, then som1 says u should do those things, kinda thought it wos funny, if it offended u, i am sorry.

MattUH
08-06-2006, 08:30 PM
ignore him oli.

[Oli]
08-06-2006, 08:33 PM
ignore him oli.

its just i didnt mean to offend anyone so if i did , im sorry
;)

Amid
08-06-2006, 08:35 PM
']haha, is just a reaction, dont mean anything with it, wos just like thinking i do all those things, then som1 says u should do those things, kinda thought it wos funny, if it offended u, i am sorry.

lmao oh yeah you offended me real bad dude :(

MattUH
08-06-2006, 08:40 PM
shut up newb.

alexxxxx
08-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Too dark for me mate, some people might like it though.

6/10, good gradients and shadowing.

Billabong
08-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Your first ones were great and now these are terrible!

Take more time instead of trying to mass produce :D

Tomm
09-06-2006, 05:51 AM
Sorry but its crap.. 3/10.

Luckyrare
09-06-2006, 03:58 PM
Ewww, sorry Oli I dont like this one ;(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!