PDA

View Full Version : Teachers who try to be funny..!

[N]
08-06-2006, 09:21 PM
My science teacher is trying to be funny.. by cussing us.

He only picks on certain people like me.. my friends and a few girls.

He calls us like.. girls names.. and calls the girls boys names or calls them a different random word..

Its actually peeeing me off..

But when you do it to him.. he gets all angry starts shouting.. and trys telling my head of year.. or head teacher.

His like 5 ft 1.. or something very short.. i think his indian..

And when you cuss him about his height he justs gets well ******

Do you have teachers like this?

Ostinato (Forum Moderator) - Please don't avoid the filter.

Moved by Xuzuno (Forum Moderator) from Discuss Anything. Please post in the correct forum.

SHEEPY
08-06-2006, 09:23 PM
I have a teacher at college who tries too hard. He can be slighlty funny occasionally though.

Bielby2ooo
08-06-2006, 09:24 PM
My old PSE teacher lol

Couldnt tell if he was jjoking or been serious

so you would laugha nd he would have a go at you or you wouldnt laugh and he would be like thats a joke so you could laugh :P

HellyBelly
08-06-2006, 09:25 PM
I hate that.
In our school one of the Neds usually just says something like "ha fkn ha"
It's so lameeee

[N]
08-06-2006, 09:27 PM
Oh yeh i forgot to add this.

This might sound gay.

He does this to my friends, comes to them saying 'Hello dear boy *Touches my friends face*

n he keeps saying these gay words that i hate!!! (not to me but he is very annoying)

He tryed to touch my face many times.. but i go back to avoid it lol..

Billay
09-06-2006, 03:21 AM
Oh yeh i forgot to add this.

This might sound gay.

He does this to my friends, comes to them saying 'Hello dear boy *Touches my friends face*

n he keeps saying these gay words that i hate!!! (not to me but he is very annoying)

He tryed to touch my face many times.. but i go back to avoid it lol..

ewwwww call the cops. kiddy toucher.

BL!NKEY
09-06-2006, 03:36 AM
I got a teacher who tries to control the class but we over power him.

He is young and tries to fit in with us but we always tease him.

We photoshop pictures of him on other bodies in the class and he always gets mad but nothing ever happens.

Its fun.

Adam$
09-06-2006, 06:20 AM
Oh yeah, there's a few at my school.

Kyle.tk
09-06-2006, 06:29 AM
Yeh we have a science teacher who bullies everyone (most probably because he was bullied at school) calls people all sorts of names about their personal appearence etc.. but if you say anything back you get sent out and a detention comes your way. He does this one thing when we're all talking where he gets a thick metre ruler and smacks it on a table. And one time he did it next to one of my mates who has weak ears, so thats potentially dangerous for him. So he told him he had weak ears and he just laughed and kept doing it next to him. *****

Neversoft
09-06-2006, 06:30 AM
There is a teacher who is like 5ft 1 and India in my school. :l I totally hate him though, he thinks hes so cool and funny. So does my science teacher, my god it annoys me so.

Herman
09-06-2006, 08:55 AM
I don't think you have to mention that he's indian, sounds abit racist but nvm.

Yeah, teachers like that are a pain, my maths teacher is sort of like that.

[N]
09-06-2006, 03:20 PM
We had him again today 4 2 lessons.

He was holding a tube.. with like something inside it, and he was chatting to the class.. and i nver ment to say it loud.. and i said.. the tube nearly taller then you.

He Threatened me and said.. ill give you a lesson that you'll never forget.

So... later on me n my friends and actually the whole class was cussin him LOL,.

micky.blue.eyes
09-06-2006, 07:57 PM
Ugh, I hate teachers who try to be funny, well, I don't like any of my teachers.

My economics teacher:
Some dude: Can we do something fun?
Teacher: Economics is fun.

No it's not! It's one of the most boring things at school, specially with him as a teacher.

My history teacher:
Teacher: I've been teaching for ever you know, I was the first human. It was hard to calm those dino's down though.

He has made that joke (or a version of it) like a million times by now.

We got this Spanish guys called Jesus (I go to a 'special school' ;), won't tell much about it, but I don't need special help or something).

Jesus comes in late.
Teacher to class: I told you he would come back.

Ha ha, that almost made me laugh....... the first time. The other million times it just anoyed me.

He makes many more 'jokes' a million times and they aint funny.

Hmm, what teacher makes 'jokes' too....
Don't think other teachers make 'jokes' but that might be because I don't listen that well.

Infrontation
09-06-2006, 09:09 PM
Eugh! Our german teacher thinks its funny too liturally pick on people. She picks on someone and tells them too go outside and then thinks she is all good *shudder*

HellyBelly
09-06-2006, 09:11 PM
I don't think you have to mention that he's indian, sounds abit racist but nvm.

Yeah, teachers like that are a pain, my maths teacher is sort of like that.

Saying he's indian is not racist :/
You're english.

OMG I'M RACIST.

I hate people who say practically everything is racist.

Neversoft
09-06-2006, 09:31 PM
Eugh! Our german teacher thinks its funny too liturally pick on people. She picks on someone and tells them too go outside and then thinks she is all good *shudder*

Urgh, I couldn't take that. I would have to lunge out with my fists. Stupid teachers.

Infrontation
09-06-2006, 09:33 PM
Urgh, I couldn't take that. I would have to lunge out with my fists. Stupid teachers.
Rofl :') Silly teachers now-adays

ilovejordan
09-06-2006, 11:08 PM
ugh my history teachers like "just go outside cassie" thinking he's funny and when i actually walk out he goes mad :l

Frurb
10-06-2006, 05:41 AM
My DF/Home Economics teacher always skips round the room and tells completely utterly pointless jokes inwhich all I can do is stare at him..
Lol the reason he skips is cos he don't wanna step on the rats cos his room is infested with rats

Callum.
10-06-2006, 05:46 AM
My french teacher.

He trys to hard to be funny.

Like calling himself 'da man'.

He always picks on the people who are crap at french, so when they get it wrong, he like trys to make the others laugh by saying stuff.

But i dont get it anymore. Too much swearing back and not answering i guess :rolleyes: .

Infrontation
10-06-2006, 07:50 AM
My DF/Home Economics teacher always skips round the room and tells completely utterly pointless jokes inwhich all I can do is stare at him..
Lol the reason he skips is cos he don't wanna step on the rats cos his room is infested with rats
I somehow doubt that is true.

GoldSolid
11-06-2006, 08:29 AM
Our school's got a few.. One of them tries to embarasse other people, there's one who swears alot which is quite funny..

Nick-
11-06-2006, 08:35 AM
Theres 2 at our school
and tbh theyre absolute legends
Mr. French, biology teacher, about 30 something and is a mild smoker, isnt afraid to swear in lessons (provided were over a certain age ;)), continually lairs people but for valid reason however he does know when to be authoritative (sp?)

and another one whos just a sub but hes even more of a legend than the one above, name is mr tidy, about 40 something, doesnt exactly give the impression of a lairy teacher but when students take the **** hes the first to have a comeback, and its a good comeback too, not just 'ya mum'

theres one more as well, extremely camp music teacher, trys to be funny, fails horribly due to his campness xD

MattUH
11-06-2006, 08:49 AM
I somehow doubt that is true.

i second that. :rolleyes:

Drooped
11-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmn...

Well there's never been an indian teacher in my school and probably won't be for a few years. Scotland doesn't get the invaders as much as english, thank GAWD.

Some teachers try it, but i've got an in-your-face ready to argue attitude and personality. My french teacher used to do it, she'd pick on me., So normally it ended up in me shouting shurrup stop picking on me.. once she said I threatened her? because i told her she made up stuff and she was a lying cow. I got chucked out of french.

My tech teacher used to try it.. I think because i'm a twin people assume me and my twin are trouble, considering we mostly are but never caught but we were bad in primary. We wondered why on the first day our head teacher knew our names and greeted us personally?

My tech teacher tryed insulting me.. putting me down. So i called him a lanky gay bam. He couldn't do anything cause he knew i'd just tell everyone he picks on me and calls me stuff. He'd never win.

A lot more teachers try it... my brother get's picked on [he just is in your face too] in science off an alcoholic teacher because the guy had me the year before ROFL.

Fiddle-Sticks
11-06-2006, 12:15 PM
My science teacher is trying to be funny.. by cussing us.

He only picks on certain people like me.. my friends and a few girls.

He calls us like.. girls names.. and calls the girls boys names or calls them a different random word..

Its actually peeeing me off..

But when you do it to him.. he gets all angry starts shouting.. and trys telling my head of year.. or head teacher.

His like 5 ft 1.. or something very short.. i think his indian..

And when you cuss him about his height he justs gets well ******

Do you have teachers like this?

Ostinato (Forum Moderator) - Please don't avoid the filter.

Moved by Xuzuno (Forum Moderator) from Discuss Anything. Please post in the correct forum.

OMMFG My Science teacher is the same! Just he thinks we all think he's sivolised and really we just see he thinks he's all posh and smart but really he trys to make us laugh at him sometimes but he takes it out of proportion. Like; after Pancake Tuesday he was talking about atem's and he siad now these atem's have 8 nucelouses because they ate too many pancakes. So everybody laughed just to make noise and he thought he was so great. He was smiling all day. He's some fool!

alexxxxx
11-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Saying he's indian is not racist :/
You're english.

1. It somehow makes the point that the reason why you don't like him is because he is from India. On of my best mates is Indian? SO WHAT!?

2. He isn't English. He's from Singapore (90% sure).

[N]
11-06-2006, 02:24 PM
I never said im hating him because his indian, i don't care where people are from because im not racist, i like anyone who is from other countries.

I also have a indian friend.

kk?

alexxxxx
11-06-2006, 02:33 PM
I never said im hating him because his indian, i don't care where people are from because im not racist, i like anyone who is from other countries.

I also have a indian friend.

kk?

I think the point where you added that he was indian was innapropriate. You make it SOUND like he's different, you wouldn't have said he was English if he was English would you?

-:Undertaker:-
11-06-2006, 03:06 PM
You dont call an english person English if you live in this country because there are more english people than Asian, Black etc..

It would be the same if someone had an american teacher, You would say "That American teacher isn't funny"
Same with "That Asian teacher isn't funny"

[N]
11-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Well i didn't mean to sound racist, im sorry if i offended anyone :(

Herman
12-06-2006, 02:33 PM
1. It somehow makes the point that the reason why you don't like him is because he is from India. On of my best mates is Indian? SO WHAT!?

2. He isn't English. He's from Singapore (90% sure).

Yeah, I'm from Singapore.

And Unpredictible, I didn't say you were racist, I just said it sounded kind of racist. Wasn't blaming you though.

nixons-a-noob
18-06-2006, 09:40 AM
i think hes indian..

you think hes indian?

he either looks like this or he isnt indian

http://www.drawshop.com/examples/Indian%20hunting%20clipart%20colour%20drawing%20Ma scot.jpg

StripedTiger
18-06-2006, 09:56 AM
hmmm there sued to be a teacher like that at my school but he moved to a different school xD haha so hes not our problem no more.

next time he calls you that just shout at himn and tell him to stop it cos it is really offending you and tell him he isnt even funny

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!