PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Castle Picture

MaGz
09-06-2006, 01:42 AM
It's a picture of a Castle. Rate out of 10 please.
Ps. You may have seen it on other forums, stupid rippers.
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/9953/castelpic1ye.png

Dudeitsme
09-06-2006, 03:25 AM
The gate looks wonky the scr'e'ws i guess on them are not isometric, theres a big error on 1 of the towers, the sign on the door in the back isnt isometric, the witch i guess is makeing a spell that needs some shading, the polls holding the girl up dont look like there stuck in the ground so she would fall over, i however like the rocky floor but the grass could use detail, i can see you put effort in it so ill give you a 5/10

Catchetat
09-06-2006, 10:19 AM
lol creative but not all are made by you..

Ramon
09-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Its ok, doesnt seem very habboish ( the castle ) also the tower has BIG errors 5/10

Ekalb
09-06-2006, 01:02 PM
lol creative but not all are made by you..
Got proof please?

J0SH
09-06-2006, 01:29 PM
Loads of pixel errors, would be better if people where bigger [:

7/10.

MaGz
10-06-2006, 11:05 PM
Got proof please?

I do my pictures differently then most people, I think. I didn't argue when Catchetat said its not all made by me. But I swear 95 percent of it is hand made by me.
I took:
-Tower head
-Tree
-some flowers
But those aren't major.. I think.
I spent quite a long time on this, the reactions i got were suprising... I didn't know it was that bad. I enterd this in a RadioHabbo contest with this and I actully won..
Anyway here is some of the proof i can give
Did I mention this was my 3rd alt, i made it a long time ago in Febuary and thought i would enter it
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/1239/comptesthelp0sr.png

Ekalb
11-06-2006, 12:09 AM
I do my pictures differently then most people, I think. I didn't argue when Catchetat said its not all made by me. But I swear 95 percent of it is hand made by me.
I took:
-Tower head
-Tree
-some flowers
But those aren't major.. I think.
I spent quite a long time on this, the reactions i got were suprising... I didn't know it was that bad. I enterd this in a RadioHabbo contest with this and I actully won..
Anyway here is some of the proof i can give
Did I mention this was my 3rd alt, i made it a long time ago in Febuary and thought i would enter it

If somone makes a claim like that its one of my duties as a moderator to investigate

ItsDave
12-06-2006, 02:00 PM
Theres too much and little detail 7/10

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!