PDA

View Full Version : kitkat winner fake? *Rumour*

Mario
09-06-2006, 09:18 PM
yeh dont flame me for this but i just heard mikey (sp) say "you didnt win a golden ticket did u i saw ur audition" and isnt it weird how she bought like 60 boxes and then spend 4k on one.

HellyBelly
09-06-2006, 09:20 PM
I doubt it could be fake.
I think it'd be checked up on.

Uwe
09-06-2006, 09:23 PM
yeh dont flame me for this but i just heard mikey (sp) say "you didnt win a golden ticket did u i saw ur audition" and isnt it weird how she bought like 60 boxes and then spend 4k on one.

I knew a thread like this would be made. -.-

superstar911
10-06-2006, 06:06 AM
she must of auditioned was rubbish so they didnt let her in bought all dis chocalate still didnt get in then payed anova 4k to get in the house to sit in that gold tin foil and wear the willy wonka hat nd be torchered and den be the only housemate to nominate lol

big brother is mean lol

Georgia
12-06-2006, 03:52 PM
^^ what they said is right lol

Frodo13.
12-06-2006, 04:07 PM
I do belive she auditioned. But didn't get in because she was rubbish!!!!!! Of course there is going to be speculation, about this, because nobody will know the real truth. They should of made Aisleyne get out another ball to proove it wasnt fake

Charlie
15-06-2006, 04:36 PM
I've heard she got to the final audition and lost. And i also heard that it was a set up and some other junk but i wasn't listening to the person who told me it.

cocaine
15-06-2006, 04:39 PM
I think all of the balls in there were number '14' and also its a coinincidence [SP] cos she payed 4k for it

Lozzoling
15-06-2006, 04:43 PM
oh come on! i doubt this is some conspiracy,we've know even got paranoid at a tv show that is pure paranoia (good paranoia though)

On the subject of the statue; Knowing the amount of contacts Endemol have, they could've got the statue made in 7 days, it could just be weighed down polystyrene.

On the subject of her auditioning; Come on,people who are desperate enough to buy the tickets or huge amount of kitkats are OBVIOUSLY going to be going to every audition to get in, they're that desperate.

On the subject of every ball being 14; No they weren't, one fell out and Nikki and Aishlyne said it was 30.

Just pure paranoia.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!