PDA

View Full Version : Loco Roco download for PSP

Billay
09-06-2006, 11:10 PM
if any of you have updated to v2.71 one of the features enables you to download game demos straight to the PSP memory card.

The only one up yet is Loco Roco. I swear it is soooo addicting

i say yuo should download it. I'm not gonna spoil any more of it.
to get to it go on the internet, then go to bookmarks, then go to psp bookmarks, then select your area from the list, then at the bottom of the page hit download Loco Roco. It takes roughly 2 minutes.

iGroves
11-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Oh right, thanks for that!

[starts downloading the update].

Condas
11-06-2006, 03:25 PM
well its old news realy so, anyway I'm going too buy loco roco it keeps me entertained

Billay
11-06-2006, 04:06 PM
well its old news realy so, anyway I'm going too buy loco roco it keeps me entertained

how is it old news. post a link of a thread were someone else told ou to get Loco Roco and I'll get a mod to close it.

and yes it is entertaining :p

iGroves
11-06-2006, 06:40 PM
I go onto North America, because Europe doesn't have the download, but North America does.

I set up an account, and then went to the download, I accept the terms and conditions, and then when I accept to download the file, I get this:

The download could not be completed.
(8050C005)

Have any idea what this is?

Stitch
11-06-2006, 06:49 PM
Loco Roco is funny :P i can play it for hours and i wouldnt get bored. I wanna buy it :P

iGroves
12-06-2006, 05:53 AM
EDIT://

I downloaded it from yourpsp.com after I couldn't find it.

Billay
13-06-2006, 02:14 AM
Loco Roco is funny :P i can play it for hours and i wouldnt get bored. I wanna buy it :P

soo true.

if you get stuck use

www.gamefaqs.com

they got a compltete run through of the demo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!