PDA

View Full Version : Constant Disconection

Ruws
10-06-2006, 05:43 PM
Well i aint being hacked or nuthin but when i try to log in it just says Diconected all the time i restarted my comp but still no success any1 experiecning this

Thread moved by Neversoft (Forum Moderator) From Habbo UK News and Rumours.

Liberation
10-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Nope im not
Try see your Internet connection
Or it may just be busy at that time so slow load up?

[N]
10-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Nopeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Danny
10-06-2006, 05:47 PM
I'm also expeirencing this problem, and it's not my connection either. :@

Ruws
10-06-2006, 05:51 PM
It still aint working ,,,....

Mmmm not sure ill just wait lol

Kotu
10-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Could be because the Habbo website may be busy? Or, could be a problem with your service provider.

Nick-
10-06-2006, 07:08 PM
its not unheard of
I went through a period of about 3 hours where every account i logged into, all my clones were all d/c when i logged in straight away
As far as my research could tell me it was their problem, not mine
My guess is just a busy server and the moment you attempt to log in it just boots you off cos its just too busy
Should be fixed if enough habbos log out for the server to return to its normal capacity

GommeInc
10-06-2006, 09:05 PM
its not unheard of
I went through a period of about 3 hours where every account i logged into, all my clones were all d/c when i logged in straight away
As far as my research could tell me it was their problem, not mine
My guess is just a busy server and the moment you attempt to log in it just boots you off cos its just too busy
Should be fixed if enough habbos log out for the server to return to its normal capacity
It could be as N!ckG said, or it could be your firewall blocking Habbo for some strange reason. You have to allow a certain port to play Habbo, not sure which one though.

jojoandme
11-06-2006, 02:35 AM
1)It is your server it is cutting you off.
2)Your shock wave needs updating.

Sapphire007.
11-06-2006, 04:45 AM
1)It is your server it is cutting you off.
2)Your shock wave needs updating. Sorry but thats not the problem I have the best shockwave and a pretty good connection and it happened to me.( Im back on now though. )

Nick-
11-06-2006, 08:04 AM
Looks like its the server than, as i said in the first place :rolleyes:
Smells like i was right again ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!