PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones

Mined
25-01-2005, 04:04 PM
What do you all you people think about this MobilePhone business, with the radiation being developed.

People on the TV are going on about how it can cause alsorts of disabilties and problems and how to have a mobile isn't a good thing.

Well i have had a mobile for over 5 years and i am fine, although i have a good phone i don't seem to use it very often, which seems a waste of money as my phone was £300. Maybe i will think twice about getting another one. :D

Certificate
25-01-2005, 04:10 PM
i have a mobile phone but no credit at the moment i had my first when i was 12 and a new one just this Christmas...

How ever i know i don't use the phone much cause im here all day but its a good thing to let your Parents know where you are LMAO :D

Beeniee
20-02-2005, 05:42 AM
What do you all you people think about this MobilePhone business, with the radiation being developed.

People on the TV are going on about how it can cause alsorts of disabilties and problems and how to have a mobile isn't a good thing.

Well i have had a mobile for over 5 years and i am fine, although i have a good phone i don't seem to use it very often, which seems a waste of money as my phone was £300. Maybe i will think twice about getting another one. :D

No offence, but it sounds like your bragging.

Luayminator
20-02-2005, 08:22 AM
No offence, but it sounds like your bragging.

No offence but I agree with that.

Jacko2kn3
20-02-2005, 09:47 AM
Who cares, he is just telling the truth? What do you expect him to say:

"I have a phone but I am not saying the price as it is bragging?"

That sounds worse IMO.

I have a phone, and have had one for a long time. As long as kids who are like 6 years old don't start getting them I think it's fine.

Luayminator
20-02-2005, 12:07 PM
Okay .. I guess. ... Yahh .. Well Ummm :s

Dave,
20-02-2005, 12:12 PM
I am just waiting for all the proof. And they say theses telephone masts cause damage but in experiments the people said they were ill when the mast was turned off and fine when it was turned on. People just put the blame on things. Phones are fine as long as you don't have them glued to your ear, and when you say 6 year olds have them I think that they shouldn't and anyway what would they use them for?

GommeInc
20-02-2005, 12:21 PM
He's not bragging, after scanning that reply there were no words as 'not using it often' cancels bragging out.

-JT-
20-02-2005, 02:22 PM
personally i couldnt care less. I dont use my mobile phnoe very often so i don't have too many worries about getting cancer or whatever. I think that if they were a big enough risk, they would be banned!

and thats final!!! lol:P

Mentor
20-02-2005, 02:41 PM
Moblie phones give of radiation, but so does every wire or anything that carrys etcrity in your house or anywhere else. Granet gives of radition, alot more than mobile phones, even wegive of slight radiation, the sun gives of huge amounts of radition. Most people seem fine about all that, so i dont get the big deal mobile phoens giving of a tiny bit of radiation, maybe if you held it by your head for 12 years withouut moving it you would have a few problems but other than that i think there ok. so im keeping mind :D

ramjet
20-02-2005, 03:06 PM
i dont use my phone too often which is a gd thing and it was only cheap but i seldom call frm my mobile generally it just texting so my thumbs get a work out

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!