PDA

View Full Version : Mission Impossible Forum

-JT-
25-01-2005, 04:29 PM
hey guys, i've just opened a brand new forum for teenagers (and below) for people like us :) The forum is directed at young people who have different interests and hobbys just like you:)

The forum is just the first part of a whole website dedicated to teenagers, and young children. When i am confident enough that the forum is decently popular i will open the website. The site will include: Games, Revies, Fasion, Beauty, Jokes, contests and much, much more.

All you guys have to do is join up to the forum and i have set a target that when the forum has 250 posts i will release the website, it's already in the making so you cool with that :)

I would be greatfull if all of you could get your friends to join up and become part of the mission impossible comunity.

I would also like to inform you all of some jobs which will be going on the website when it comes out so if any of you want to become staff just send me a PM Available jobs are:

Review Writer (Games, Movies, TV shows etc)
Fashion Expert
A PHP expert
Food Expert (to publish recipiecs)
Music Expert
Forum Mod
Agony aunt/uncle (have your own section)
and if you think you can handle your own section just PM me :)

basically this website is going to be kinda like a magizene which is free and is for the modern youth society. One last thing i must add is that if you have a flash movie, game, etc then send me it, i will put it on the site

Thats all on this for now but i really hope you can all join up and post as much as you can :)

you can get the the forum here (i will have a .com when i open the website) www.missionimpossibleforum.tk

iRoss
25-01-2005, 04:33 PM
looks well good :D poetry emotion :eusa_booh

-JT-
25-01-2005, 04:39 PM
thanks, if you like you can be a MOD?

iRoss
25-01-2005, 04:40 PM
um maybe later im kinda busy atm :D thanks for the offer though! :eusa_booh

-JT-
25-01-2005, 04:42 PM
kk not problemo but tell your m8s please

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!