PDA

View Full Version : [Request] New habbo site opening soon!!!

nelly
11-06-2006, 12:51 PM
New habbo site opening soon

needing:

webdesigner
html expert
php expert
qualified dj's that will dj
news reporters
etc. and more

if interested pm me =]

Halting
11-06-2006, 12:54 PM
I'm not interested althou' if your going to want to catch the eyes of those people, especially a PHP/HTML expert, you will have to give details about your 'new site' and most importantly show that you can make a good one without making them do all the work.

First of all, try using good grammar - capitals are the beggining of sentences and so on. It makes it look as if you aren't going to make a site out of freewebs.

Instant
11-06-2006, 12:54 PM
webdesigner
Radio DJ

im interested.

RLY-CRAIG?
11-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Maybe explain a little more about the site itself etc??

GommeInc
11-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Maybe explain a little more about the site itself etc??
Yes I agree. You need loads of details like what needs to be made and what is actually going on the site. You can give basic details or very accurate details, it doesn't matter, but as long as there is something that people can think about or even better! Find people who are experts at something, like forms etc.

nelly
11-06-2006, 01:28 PM
Ok i have a reseller so it's being made on cPanel on unlimited everything so that clears that part up i'm getting domain very soon i've had fansites before.

Radio is 200 listner if i become pop i upgrade radio (i have radio server)
i can do basic html etc. i'm making all pages i have 3 sites just need someone to run this 1 for me!

Lol their we go.

[N]
11-06-2006, 01:38 PM
Etc, and more

Ill help with forum

Flauvo
11-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Ill help with forum
I second that

Piipp
11-06-2006, 03:21 PM
I'm not interested althou' if your going to want to catch the eyes of those people, especially a PHP/HTML expert, you will have to give details about your 'new site' and most importantly show that you can make a good one without making them do all the work.

First of all, try using good grammar - capitals are the beggining of sentences and so on. It makes it look as if you aren't going to make a site out of freewebs.

Secondly, spell 'beginning' correctly. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!