PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] have you ever done this????

FRISC0
22-07-2004, 06:25 PM
have you ever gone in to your room then when its loaded it comes up then you walk in when you havent clikced anywere then start talking and liying down and sitting its really weird lol its freaky

name14
22-07-2004, 07:17 PM
yes happens to me nearly everyday cose i have bordeband because some habbos get lag i dont so i just keep on walking around the room talking to the bets sometimes i go threw walls its so cool but then i have to re-load habbo because i get an erro message

FRISC0
22-07-2004, 08:19 PM
yes happens to me nearly everyday cose i have bordeband because some habbos get lag i dont so i just keep on walking around the room talking to the bets sometimes i go threw walls its so cool but then i have to re-load habbo because i get an erro message
i dont think ive ever got a error it just happens every month or so ive got braudband aswell but im not to sure that ive ever gone through a wall b4 lol

Rye1088
22-07-2004, 08:41 PM
Yeh it's happened to me once before.

Maybe you should check if theres already a thread about what you want to say before opening a new one.

There's a thread about this here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1794) and another here. (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1542)

F1L73R
22-07-2004, 10:23 PM
yeah its happened to me a few times on very laggy days but not too often :p

lukeisok
04-08-2004, 04:01 PM
I have broadband and i walked into a room and habbo was puting words into my mouth so i restarted and then my cat started talking :o

Arcanum
12-08-2004, 06:57 AM
have you ever gone in to your room then when its loaded it comes up then you walk in when you havent clikced anywere then start talking and liying down and sitting its really weird lol its freaky

It's never happened to me :p What does happen?

.:.:Rocky-D:.:.
18-08-2004, 07:45 PM
lol that happened to me once, i entered the room and i was on the other side of the room lying and sitting down, it was totally confusing 'cos 2 seconds later i was back at the entrance :eusa_thin

FRISC0
27-08-2004, 09:21 PM
weird but my cat has never talked

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!