PDA

View Full Version : Bet Me Runescape Cash Win Habbo and/or Rune Back

Snubix
13-06-2006, 09:06 AM
Thats rite im taking runescape bets again, win back habbo and/or rune.
bet 200k win bak and 3hcs or win 6hcs.

Lowest bet im taking is 200k.
Add me on habbo - Snubix

Redmoon Evil
13-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Yet another thread on this topic... its clear no one want to do this because it's either too complicated for them, or they dont feel that they can trust you.

Just stick to habbo betting it's easier for everone.

Snubix
13-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Yet another thread on this topic... its clear no one want to do this because it's either too complicated for them, or they dont feel that they can trust you.

Just stick to habbo betting it's easier for everone.
dont give me that crap again. ive actually had quite a few rs bets since that last post, which was posted about a month ago.
And i understand why ppl dont trust me because who just randomly puts all their trust into 1 person?

Also how could rs betting be complicated?
- You give me cash
- You choose game on habbo and start dealing
- Dealer Wins Or Loses, If Dealer loses they get back rs cash and/or habbo...

quite simple really.

Redmoon Evil
13-06-2006, 04:51 PM
dont give me that crap again. ive actually had quite a few rs bets since that last post, which was posted about a month ago.
And i understand why ppl dont trust me because who just randomly puts all their trust into 1 person?

Also how could rs betting be complicated?
- You give me cash
- You choose game on habbo and start dealing
- Dealer Wins Or Loses, If Dealer loses they get back rs cash and/or habbo...

quite simple really.

If I had gave you that crap(The crap that I didn't give) before it would of been 10 days ago not a month :l... and I only said it's too complicated which it is as it's easier just to bet habbo furni at the hotel or if you want to bet rs cash go to duel arena which is alot easier and has zero chance of a scam.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!