PDA

View Full Version : [Building] My Trade Universe

KwikSave
13-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Hey, i finished off my trade Universe a while ago but forgot to post lol. I changed/added a few things and thought youd like to see the final design, or people that havent seen it can just check out this design :). My Imageshack doesnt work sooo first to post screenie gets +rep. also bad and good critisism please and +rep if you feel the need :)

KwikSave

Edited by Nick- (Forum Moderator) Thread closed as it has been bumped.

DCeption
13-06-2006, 04:22 PM
Blah tinypic aint workin, nice room, mayb trade the blue amber and get another red one? and mayb a terecotta pillar? other than that gr8 room 9.8/10 +rep

KwikSave
13-06-2006, 04:27 PM
Blah tinypic aint workin, nice room, mayb trade the blue amber and get another red one? and mayb a terecotta pillar? other than that gr8 room 9.8/10 +rep

Thanks for your comments and i will try and replace the Blue Amber with a Red one :). +rep back ;)

KwikSave
13-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Cant edit so just post here. Where the hologirls are inbetween are 16 Thrones but atm im using for something so dont say that bits too plain if you go look because they should be there lol :P

Nick-
13-06-2006, 05:16 PM
The joy of having a mate who owns a private hosting server :eusa_danc

http://music.matthew-filtness.com/music/uploads/files/tu.jpg

Also i believe it was me who posted the last screenie of this place ;)

The only thing i would possibly suggest is putting 2 smokes up where the lodge corner is exposed next to the 2 t sofas, other than that a nice room, id probably stick around and trade for a while if it was up :P

KwikSave
13-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Lol thanks for the screeny and +rep! Also i forgot to mention the room has its maximum amount of furni so i can't add any more furni. Also i believe it was you yes :P

EDIT : Must spread some rep round. Dont worry i wont forget ;)

KwikSave
13-06-2006, 07:13 PM
Lmao i have finally finished it full stop lol. Next person to post a screenie of the new room gets +rep again lol :D

Nick-
13-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Do i really have to do it again? xD

Edit: Yes, yes i do :P

http://music.matthew-filtness.com/music/uploads/files/tu2.jpg

Same advice as last time, but ill add that i like the central structure with the paras and such
Also have you tried putting hologirls on top of the red pillars? i saw that in a room recently and thought it looked pretty good

KwikSave
13-06-2006, 07:31 PM
Do i really have to do it again? xD

Edit: Yes, yes i do :P

http://music.matthew-filtness.com/music/uploads/files/tu2.jpg

Same advice as last time, but ill add that i like the central structure with the paras and such
Also have you tried putting hologirls on top of the red pillars? i saw that in a room recently and thought it looked pretty good

Lmao thankyou again!! Ill leave in my signature i owe you 2 +reps :) First i need to spread rep round for the first but dont worry i wont forget lol. Also the room cannot hold any more furniture which is very annoying :@

MrCraig
13-06-2006, 08:59 PM
very nice room, i like the use of thrones around the place 10/10 + rep

Catzsy
13-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Very well designed room especially for a V9! Very Striking
10/10 + rep

KwikSave
14-06-2006, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the positive comments everyone! Also Catzy and cj555 +rep back :) Thanks!

EDIT : Not letting me give any more rep out after Catzy. Cj555 ill add you in my signature for who i owe rep :)

BumpyCrumpets
31-12-2006, 01:56 PM
k very nice room dere --rep

BumpyCrumpets
31-12-2006, 02:09 PM
i mean sick room +rep dat was my gran

KwikSave
31-12-2006, 02:37 PM
i mean sick room +rep dat was my gran

Hmm why did you bump lots of threads in this forum including mine, and i have noticed you have not given me any rep at all lol.
Idiot.

EDIT : Oh look you are banned, too bad.

Zuar
31-12-2006, 02:46 PM
WTH,
you copied my room name,
my trade was called TRADE [STAR HERE] UNIVERSE

Bryan84
31-12-2006, 05:27 PM
i can't see the screenshot ...

KwikSave
31-12-2006, 05:39 PM
WTH,
you copied my room name,
my trade was called TRADE [STAR HERE] UNIVERSE

I didn't copy your room name lmao
If anything you copied me :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!