PDA

View Full Version : Girls...

@K
13-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Well I like this girl Charlie (Charlotte) and I live about 30 mins away from her, but in Spain that's nothing, and we don't go the same school but she knows I like her and she said she also likes me but she just wants to be friends becasue she doesn't want a bf at the moment, and now she's said that she just wants to be friends, but all I ever do is think about her in school and everything, it's really got me frustrated and I don't know what to do...

Moved by Ostinato (Forum Moderator) from Teen Life. Please post in the correct forum.

-Paul
13-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Well I like this girl Charlie (Charlotte) and I live about 30 mins away from her, but in Spain that's nothing, and we don't go the same school but she knows I like her and she said she also likes me but she just wants to be friends becasue she doesn't want a bf at the moment, and now she's said that she just wants to be friends, but all I ever do is think about her in school and everything, it's really got me frustrated and I don't know what to do...

Tell her that?

@K
13-06-2006, 05:53 PM
I have she just gets annoyed at me because well her english ain't perfect becasue she dutch (but it good enough plus we both speak spanish) but when ever I say it she says well I'll ring you, but she won't, never has and probs never will.

Nightrose
13-06-2006, 05:58 PM
well...Could u see urself in a relationship with her and it working, but if she isnt ready for a bf, leave it while, U may think about her still but thats normal to be honest, maybe when shes ready ask her if she would like to go out, but i think shes more cofortable for you to be a friend. she may not want a bf just because her english isnt good she could be hung up on a x or get liking being single, thers nmany reasons why a girl wouldnt wnat a bf including a heartbreak

Halting
13-06-2006, 06:03 PM
I hate those girls. They say they are not interested in boys but really, they just aren't interested in you. Well thats the case most of the time.

@K
13-06-2006, 07:29 PM
Well her last bf hit her and I told her I will kill him when I see him, becasue he's coming from Holland this summer, and I wonder if it has anything to do with him hurting her.

Mr.Kylee
13-06-2006, 08:33 PM
Well her last bf hit her and I told her I will kill him when I see him, becasue he's coming from Holland this summer, and I wonder if it has anything to do with him hurting her.
I won't comment..I won't. :rolleyes: but LOL. Yeah right.

FlyingJesus
13-06-2006, 09:53 PM
30 minutes is the same amount of time wherever you're from, she's probably wanting to get with someone who she sees every day rather than someone who she speaks to online and makes idle threats about her ex.

Ostinato
13-06-2006, 10:08 PM
Shouldn't this be in relationships... :s

Lol, anyhoo.

I think she maybe knows you like her, but she's just wanting to stay as friends so has told you she isn't looking for a boyfriend at the moment, or it may just be the case she really isn't looking for a boyfriend!

Either way, shes basically told you to lay off. You need to just get a hold of your emotions, and as hard as it may be just try and fight your feelings off for her, otherwise you may ultimately end up ruining the friendship you both have just now, and isn't it better at least having friendship rather than nothing at all?

@K
14-06-2006, 08:16 PM
Lmao I see her when I can it's just these last two weeks she studying for her exams and I've told her face to face Iw ill kill him trust me, look when someone's stabbed you before for no reason it ****es you off when you imagine what could of happened if you done something, and I said to her once I will kill him, she knows I will becasue last time when someone was starting on me she begged me to stop hitting him and this boy is 3 years older then me just liker her ex, I might only be 15 but I can handle him.

EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Please don't swear :-]

Crab-himself
14-06-2006, 08:58 PM
*REMOVED*

EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Please don't be rude.

:dallsgreen
14-06-2006, 10:04 PM
Just give her space man, i dont think telling her about how you feel is really gonna help things now, if anything it might just make things worse. Just wait it out and see what happens.

Many
15-06-2006, 08:44 AM
Maybe shes saying she likes you, but doesnt like you like you, like k?

@K
15-06-2006, 02:39 PM
If she didn't like me then why would u kiss me in the cinema then get with me at her house :s

edible
15-06-2006, 04:51 PM
she's a player ? ;S

@K
15-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Nah, she ain't like that.

FlyingJesus
15-06-2006, 10:39 PM
How do you know she's not? She seemingly gets with guys that live half an hour away, even though they aren't going out, and she refuses to have a stable relationship with you, suggesting that she's playing the field.

@K
17-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Lmao you don't know her like me, you might think that I'm a fool or whatever but I know she ain't like that.

Buddy
17-06-2006, 08:36 PM
:( dunno

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!