PDA

View Full Version : Friends

louder
13-06-2006, 08:58 PM
Well, I was always the loser in school, the person no-body would talk to, the guy that sits on the floor and listens to music all of break and lunch, then I started to make more friends etc and I loved it but recently it's starting to seem i'm just the silly tag-along everyone uses to beat up and take the **** out of... I really hate it and I can't stop thinking of it like that either..

CustomHabbo
13-06-2006, 09:12 PM
Act like you aret a loser and slowely start talking to kids and try to act like they do. If you see them in the hall ask them a question about class or something. When you start to know them just make conversation. Soon enough you will have a couple of friends.

louder
13-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Like I said, I USED to be the loser, recently i've got alot of friends but now it just seems like i'm te tag-along who no-one wants there..

jordybumz!
13-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Me and my mates are all like the "loser emo kids" and you're not cool unless you listen to poorly recorded music on your phone. But yeah I'm not a loner. Just try and find other 'losers' and befriend them.

louder
13-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Thats the thing, EVERYONE in my school tries to be popular, it sucks.. And all the 'losers' reject me too, what does that tell you?

Flap
13-06-2006, 09:21 PM
just be yourself, Don't shy away in the corner, people will soon talk to you, And make an effort to talk to them too, but don't try to be like everyone else..

[I was like that in yr 7.. I know how it feels..]

Adam$
13-06-2006, 09:27 PM
A couple of people who were supposed to be my mates started to do that too. Luckily I've still got some true friends who treat me like a person.

Charlie
13-06-2006, 09:32 PM
Don't let yourself be a tag along, get into the conversations and stuff like that. Involve yourself and then you won't be/feel like a tag along.

Tommo
13-06-2006, 09:34 PM
We've all experienced it in the past, Well, I for one have.
I know how you feel luke, I hated it.
Just try to spend more time outdoors and find some true friends that you can relie on, In other words, Find some cool dudes who might not go to your school.

FlyingJesus
14-06-2006, 12:19 AM
You've got to claim a better place in the group, or find some other friends. If you're going to stay with the lot you're supposedly friends with now, you've got to do something that'll make them accept you more. I expect that because of your past social standing you don't have extreme amounts of confidence, but you have to be a bit loud, maybe crack some jokes (but don't be stupid about it, that'll just annoy people). If you just stand around listening to other people talk then they are going to think that you're a tagalong - and if this is the case, then sorry but you are. The only way that you can make them not think of you as a tagalong is by not being one, and making that point clear.

On an unrelated note, 1000 posts :D

Billay
14-06-2006, 02:41 AM
Don't let yourself be a tag along, get into the conversations and stuff like that. Involve yourself and then you won't be/feel like a tag along.

yeah just try to get involved. don't wprry too much about what other people think.

clarizza
14-06-2006, 08:50 AM
yeah just try to get involved. don't wprry too much about what other people think.
easier said than done.

Neversoft
14-06-2006, 01:52 PM
Me and my mates are all like the "loser emo kids" and you're not cool unless you listen to poorly recorded music on your phone.

Lmao, everyone in my school is just the same. They're all chav's who think they're the best and call anyone who listens to rock music, Emo. We're doing this music project in Graphics, everyone chose to do 50 Cent, Eminem, 2Pac (or whatever), etc... and theres me doing Guns N' Roses.

As for Lunk's problem. It is harder for some people to get involved, and speak up. Espically when your school is full of idiots. My advice would be just to try make friends with the less popular people. They're not usually horrible or whatever. Kind as can ve.

louder
14-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Wow, thanks for your help guys, I just had to realise who my true frieds were, I feel like less of a tag along now, thanks <33 +rep to everyone who tried to help me out.

:D

btw, Neversoft (Chris I think your name is, lol) Guns 'n' Roses own, good choice.

Neversoft
14-06-2006, 03:53 PM
btw, Neversoft (Chris I think your name is, lol) Guns 'n' Roses own, good choice.

Just if there were more people like you in my school. ;)
Thanks Luke (Is that your name? Yes mine is Chris) But I think you'll have to spread befor you can rep me. :)

Wootzeh
14-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Beat someone up and you'll move up a rank.

cocaine
14-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Like I said, I USED to be the loser, recently i've got alot of friends but now it just seems like i'm te tag-along who no-one wants there..

Get involved with what they do then?

WHANGFACE
14-06-2006, 04:04 PM
I'm like that, it sucks.

Crono
14-06-2006, 09:00 PM
I know how you feel. I've changed schools tons of times and haven't really gotten the chance to make friends, or nobody wanted to give me a chance because I was a "loser". When I moved here I eventually made some friends, but I used to sit by myself at lunch and not talk to anyone throughout the day. Eventually I found someone who had similar interests, and they introduced me to more people.

I also know how you feel when you say you feel like a tag-along. Just be loud when you say something and make sure everyone's listening. Don't let people walk all over you. If they continue to treat you like crap then they're obviously not your real friends.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!