PDA

View Full Version : Sunburnt - A Solution?

Wayne
13-06-2006, 09:22 PM
Well, I got sunburnt on sunday and now it is really brown/red a bit like this colour but slightly lighter on the top of my back on the shoulder parts. I have put cream on them, but they are really sore, and it really hurts when I have to carry my school bag on my shoulder.
Anyone know what cream I should buy if there is one?

jordybumz!
13-06-2006, 09:26 PM
I'm pretty sure there's a cream you can buy called "aftersun" which you apply after you've been out in the sun and it calms down burning. It's cold and might hurt a little when being applied, but it's well worth it.

Wayne
13-06-2006, 09:27 PM
I'm pretty sure there's a cream you can buy called "aftersun" which you apply after you've been out in the sun and it calms down burning. It's cold and might hurt a little when being applied, but it's well worth it.

Thanks, I'll buy some tomorrow. +rep

Mr.Sam
13-06-2006, 09:27 PM

Yea i used after sun before :]
Its cold when you first apply it, i think they sell it in boots.

iluvben
13-06-2006, 10:04 PM
Yep :) The spray is better though in my opinion because you don't have to rub it in which can hurt ;[

Many
16-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Yeah i was gonna say aftersun :P
It stings like hell when you put it on, on your face anyway - ouch.

JackHb
17-06-2006, 03:27 PM
I got burnt and had no after sun - I was told to go in a cold bath so i did and also put vinegar on lmao :P it worked a lil bit

StripedTiger
17-06-2006, 04:21 PM
i soak myself in aftersun as soon as im sunburnt. unfortunatley for me i dont go brown. which is gay.

but in benedorm 2 years ago i got blisters on my shoulders cos i was burnt so badly, and a guy recommended tomato juice.

get some tomatos, cut them in half and squeeze the juice into a small bowl and bathe your shoulders and where you are burnt with the juice.

i know it sounds daft but it does work.

MBond
17-06-2006, 05:00 PM
lol get a life you ****ing ******

YellowParasol
17-06-2006, 06:57 PM
When i last had Sunburnt (few weeks ago when i went to Alton Towers) i sat infront of a Fan (Without a shirt on) and it cooled me down, as a matter of fact the Sunburnt went within less that a day or 2.

foxyfox00
19-06-2006, 10:46 AM
Get A Lotio With Aloe-Vera And Cucumber To Soothe.
Something With Vitamin E Will Limit Your Skin Peeling Also
=D

Rizla
19-06-2006, 12:43 PM
i soak myself in aftersun as soon as im sunburnt. unfortunatley for me i dont go brown. which is gay.

but in benedorm 2 years ago i got blisters on my shoulders cos i was burnt so badly, and a guy recommended tomato juice.

get some tomatos, cut them in half and squeeze the juice into a small bowl and bathe your shoulders and where you are burnt with the juice.

i know it sounds daft but it does work.Do you always have a nice little story to tell with your posts? ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!