PDA

View Full Version : Loose Change

RedStratocas
13-06-2006, 11:15 PM
A lot of you have probably heard of this documentary. I'd put it in the movies section, but then again it isnt much of entertainment film, and it probably would not get the views it should.

Loose Change: A film about the events on 9/11 by a 21 year old film maker. What's so strange about that? It goes deep into conspiracy theories that question some of the happenings on September 11th, and even making almost absolute facts about that day questionable.

While much, maybe even most of the examples/evidence/reports shown most likely have some reasonable answer, there are so many questions that are completly relevant and that need to be answered. It's an 1 hour and 20 minutes, so if you ever have the time, watch it. Whether or not you believe it, you'll look at 9/11 differently. Im almost possitive that everyone who watches it will want to take at least some things into question.

Personally, I do not believe it. However, I have for a pretty long time believed flight 93 was shot down. This video further makes me believe (even though the story it unfolds is completely different).

Its on google video: Here (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848)

Billay
14-06-2006, 02:44 AM
everytime i see that it makes me wonder.

BL!NKEY
14-06-2006, 02:50 AM
Yeah I watched the whole thing a while ago verry interesting

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=1788043#post1788043

Adam$
14-06-2006, 06:33 AM
I've seen it. It's really interesting. I never usually would watch something for that long on the internet, but it really did get me thinking.

Unfortunately, what is the problem, is the fact that other evidence is not available to us, and most probably will not be.

I guess it will have to remain a mystery.

RedStratocas
14-06-2006, 04:49 PM
I've seen it. It's really interesting. I never usually would watch something for that long on the internet, but it really did get me thinking.

Unfortunately, what is the problem, is the fact that other evidence is not available to us, and most probably will not be.

I guess it will have to remain a mystery.

Thats what gets me the most: That the things the government could say or evidence that they could show to debunk the conspiracy theorys; they arent showing. It just makes me wonder why if there is really nothing to hide, why can't they answer some questions that people are curious about.

Flap
14-06-2006, 04:51 PM
i've not got sound on my PC.. do you need it? I take it you do..?

RedStratocas
14-06-2006, 05:14 PM
i've not got sound on my PC.. do you need it? I take it you do..?

Yeah, you definatly need it.

HellyBelly
14-06-2006, 05:19 PM
yeah i watched it, it's strangeeeee.

RedStratocas
14-06-2006, 05:26 PM
yeah i watched it, it's strangeeeee.

Definatly. Apparently he had no intention of making a documentary at first. He wanted to make an amature fiction movie about if the government was really behind September 11th. And as he researched it, he found more and more evidence that it wasen't as unreal as he thought.

Nick.
14-06-2006, 05:42 PM
The voice on that freaks me out. ;(

x

kooldude23
14-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Yes, i saw that about two weeks ago, it is very good, i think that it should be aired on TV, then again the government will probably stop it...

Infrontation
14-06-2006, 06:03 PM
+Rep *goes off too watch on google*

RedStratocas
14-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Yes, i saw that about two weeks ago, it is very good, i think that it should be aired on TV, then again the government will probably stop it...

No one would air it, too controversial, however the government cant censor it.

kooldude23
14-06-2006, 07:48 PM
If they did show it, it will be a 1:20min censorship fest.

:dallsgreen
14-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Thats a great movie, first time I saw it kinda freaked me out though. Personally I dont think you should believe all of it, cause if you automatically start thinking that the government is behind it all then its just as bad as believing that Iraq is behind it all, so you have to look at it from different views. The one part that really made me think was the part about the pentagon, that just freaked me out.

RedStratocas
15-06-2006, 01:01 AM
Thats a great movie, first time I saw it kinda freaked me out though. Personally I dont think you should believe all of it, cause if you automatically start thinking that the government is behind it all then its just as bad as believing that Iraq is behind it all, so you have to look at it from different views. The one part that really made me think was the part about the pentagon, that just freaked me out.

The best case he had was on the pentegon, definatly. The only mistake I think he made was saying that it was definate that the government is behind it. I think he should have just asked questions, pointed things out etc, and let the viewer come to their own decision. Although it says on his site to do research and come up with a decision, the video was made as if it's 100% true.

By the way, it wasen't Iraq, Al Quida was mostly in Afganistan before the Iraq war. One of the major reasons there is critisism over the war is because Iraq had nothing to do with September 11th at all. There weren't even terrorists in Iraq before we went -- which ironically is something that partially disproves the movie: If the government planned Sept. 11th, why did they point the finger at Osama Bin Laden in Afganistan if they wanted to invade Iraq?

Adam$
15-06-2006, 06:50 AM
That film was released when only 4 frames from the pentagon were shown.

They released the whole tape.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5415578059017835301&q=9%2F11+footage

RedStratocas
15-06-2006, 04:17 PM
That film was released when only 4 frames from the pentagon were shown.

They released the whole tape.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5415578059017835301&q=9%2F11+footage

I didn't see a Boing 747 anywhere in there. I saw a white flash at the side, the very tip of whatever hit the building, a fast unrecognizeable skid, and the explosion.

Charlie
15-06-2006, 04:20 PM
I watched that, it's pretty freaky. And it does make you wonder about some of the stuff.

RedStratocas
15-06-2006, 04:25 PM
If they did show it, it will be a 1:20min censorship fest.

Definatly not. Unless there is swearing or something unaproved by the FCC, the government can never censor something on TV.

Jane
15-06-2006, 04:50 PM
I'm watching it now. It's good so far.

louder
15-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Haven't seen it, sozard.

Ruws
15-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Ive Jus finished watching it it was very interesting indeed

RedStratocas
15-06-2006, 07:23 PM
The Osama Bin Laden part wasen't very convincing, and had some mistakes. A few, like how his watch isn't pure gold, and his ring probably isnt, which isnt against Islam. However, the left handed thing is very odd.

Adam$
15-06-2006, 08:23 PM
I didn't see a Boing 747 anywhere in there. I saw a white flash at the side, the very tip of whatever hit the building, a fast unrecognizeable skid, and the explosion.
I thought that also.

Seacat
15-06-2006, 08:32 PM
I watched it earlier this morning, it seems a great movie and really got you thinking. Especially the fact that the plane that went into The Pentagon didn't do as much damage as it should have done (i.e. Where did the wings go e.t.c.)

I think the movie is slightly biased though, it only takes statements from people who think it was all planned instead of others who think it wasn't, but yeh, good movie + rep.

Ryan+Joe
16-06-2006, 03:24 PM
it was posted before & i watched it. it's really interesting and has good theories.

RedStratocas
16-06-2006, 04:30 PM
I watched it earlier this morning, it seems a great movie and really got you thinking. Especially the fact that the plane that went into The Pentagon didn't do as much damage as it should have done (i.e. Where did the wings go e.t.c.)

I think the movie is slightly biased though, it only takes statements from people who think it was all planned instead of others who think it wasn't, but yeh, good movie + rep.

That's what I thought too. He should have been modest and just questioned things that happened on 9/11, not make a 'sure-thing' point of view.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!