PDA

View Full Version : Sheesh I'm confused.

Juicette
14-06-2006, 12:32 AM
There's this girl,
And I talk to her a lot on msn.
We're in the same school and grade and all.
But then when I see her at school, we don't even talk
To each other. Like, not even a word.
It's like we'll talk to each other for a long time on msn and all,
But never talk in school and stuff...
It seems like we don't like talking to each other in person.

:o

-Wolverine
14-06-2006, 01:31 AM
Maybe you feel more comfortable talking online rather than in real life which makes it a lot harder to talk to her in real life?

Billay
14-06-2006, 02:34 AM
it wouldnt hrut if you just said hi.

HUGECOOL
14-06-2006, 03:21 AM
Well, it might be due to her waiting for you to talk to her and you waiting for her to talk to you. A perpetual loop which will continue to take place unless one of you can get the courage to talk to the other.

Scorpio
14-06-2006, 05:56 AM
I have this trb. My friend i knew for ages on the internet started at my school (1 year younger than me). When they actually started, we didn't speak at school, and when we did, it was really awkward. Now I don't talk to them at all.

The internet gives you more confidence, well it does for me anyway. Just say Hi at school and stay mates over the internet, I would suggest.

clarizza
14-06-2006, 08:48 AM
Just say hi to her or ask her about some class work or something -shrug-

Rawr
14-06-2006, 09:05 AM
Do you like this girl than more than just a friend? That could have something to do with it. Maybe she or you doesn't feel confident enough to say something or just wouldn't know what to say.

ilovejordan
14-06-2006, 12:34 PM
Thats the same as me sort of. I talk to this girl rebecca ONLY on msn. I don't know why i dont at school but she's really quiet at school and always with the "popular" group if you get me.. I mean yea i get along with people in that group but just dont talk to a few people :s

Flap
14-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Ask her on msn if you want to meet somewhere at school the next day =D

Herman
14-06-2006, 03:00 PM
I have someone like that, we only speak on Msn, but we just say Hi to each other in real life. Nothing else.

Many
14-06-2006, 03:01 PM
I have that with some ppl too.
Thats because i dont like them though :D

louder
14-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Well, theres somone like that with me, girl. We talk alot via e-mail and send ALOT of notes in classes but we don't talk in rl much.

(Probably because she's really popular and i'm the school loser, lmao)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!