PDA

View Full Version : Orthodontist

AngJum
26-01-2005, 10:45 AM
I'm just getting ready to go get a bus and go to the orthodontist..
I think I'm getting my brace tightened :( -Scared- I broke a
bit off my brace and I will get in trouble..

Jacko2kn3
26-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Ahhhh, rebel :p

I had a brace, well, a retainer. I wore it on a night, 'cause I couldn't eat, drink or speak with it in. My teeth went correct (I have an overbite of about 0.7cm) and then I didn't need a brace.
Few weeks later, teeth were normal. Total rubbish.

Good luck, a lot of my friends are getting braces on and off, you'll be fine!

:kader
26-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Good luck with that, I had a brace for about a year, scary stuff (.

Janumz
26-01-2005, 07:12 PM
Awwww :(
Id hate having a brace..
Anyway, Good luck on having it taken off :(
Even if your not, dont worry, still go, It might not be as bad as you think

2hd.
26-01-2005, 07:15 PM
if came off a retainer bout a year ago and i actually want train/tram tracks because my bro had em and he looks like an american also my teeth are a bit bent...

G-flow
26-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Yeah im going to the orthodontist tmoz to get em tightened :(

AngJum
26-01-2005, 08:56 PM
:o I never got them tightened, she was going to. One prob,
I was 25 mins late for my appointment because I was sitting
on the pc on habboxforum ;) lmao, I payed a quid to get into
(the place, not mentioning names) for what?! She looked at my
teeth and said they are growing in nicely, brushing good.. blah
blah blah. I was there for about 5 mins then left, but I have
another appointment in 10 weeks :) So, I don't mind waiting :p

Ryan
26-01-2005, 08:59 PM
my teeth are spot on apperntly i had pictures taken of mine for a book :p

i went to the orthodontist like 10 years ago and had a mold taken of my mouth tasted bleh!!

AngJum
26-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Lol heheh that's soo cool I'd like my teeth to be in a book ;)

nvrspk4
26-01-2005, 10:01 PM
I have braces :( And I have quadruple strength braces on bottom and quintuple strength braces on top (Thats 5x as stroneg and tight as u can get, and its very tight and very thick. I also have a chain link which is this little rubber band they stretch across like four teeth and it brings them together but it hurts like...(Cant find appropriate word) erm it hurts like getting ur mouth trampled by an elephant. Not that I have :eusa_whis

G-flow
26-01-2005, 10:12 PM
Lol once i was 10 minutes early for an appointment and i ended up having to wait like an hour and a half, i dont see how that works lol, anyway, beats french and english :p

lauralol
27-01-2005, 06:21 PM
I have a brace too, its pink and purple lol. I dont mind going to the orthodontist, just cant wait for them to get straight and to have it taken off!! I have to wait a 3 month gap this time thought because I couldnt go to my January visit because of a school trip to belgium, and they were fully booked in February so I have to wait until March when I havent been since december!!

G-flow
27-01-2005, 06:27 PM
:p i went today and found out i'm gettting the train tracks off next month, yay! though i have to get a retainer...for the 3rd time :s

Butcher11
27-01-2005, 08:23 PM
I had them when i was 11 and had them taken off when I was 14, the worst 3 years of my life :rolleyes: It was awesome when they came off

AngJum
27-01-2005, 09:11 PM
I have a brace too, its pink and purple lol. :o Me too! :D Heheh, I'm gonna get red next time :p

I've had my braces for about 9 months.. 15 more months or something till they get taken off :D Yay
Aww lol Butcher :p I can't wait until mine have been taken off

Xaction
02-02-2005, 01:48 PM
I Always Like Going

The Pink Stuff That Make You Gargle Then Spit Out

And The Drill Tickles

And I Always Get Dino Stickers

Dunno Why Ppl Hate It

I Even Liked Having 9 Teeth Taken Out

Didnt Want Needle, I Was Given The Gas Mask

Woke Up With A Tissue Covered In Blood In My Mouth But Was Still Good

P.s All Have Grown Back Now :p

infatuation
02-02-2005, 02:22 PM
EWW THATS DISGUSTING.
when i was 7 I had one abcessed (Sp?) tooth, and they pulled it out. i cryed because they like yanked it.

now i have braces and the colours i have now are Purple & green, but i forgot it was valentines day coming up :| lol. anywhoo my next appointment was in march, and i've had them since september 04' so yeah

Mined
02-02-2005, 04:36 PM
:o Im having my braces in soon :(
Ah Well
Who cares :P

Ryan
02-02-2005, 04:42 PM
i went there this morning coz i chipped my tooth on a bread roll... A BREAD ROLL an they told me i needed a filling :'( damn orthodontist wish i could go to a normal dentist :'(

lil:quizical:quigly
02-02-2005, 08:55 PM
Ya I go to the ortho about every month and a bit, the worst part is the wait, but once your in there your fine, dont worry.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!