PDA

View Full Version : Yesterdays Safety Quiz

Soyers
26-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Yea i was lucky enough to get in :rolleyes: but dont worry my luck ends later on :eusa_doh:

Anyhow we got the staff message yesterday that the safety quiz was starting in Gatsby's room. I managed to get in the line (which we waited in for three quarters of an hour!) Gatsby finally came in and let us through the gate to the tele. We chose our team (Red or Yellow, I was on Red) and sat down with one of our team at the front as our leader and lert setteroffer.
The questions were asked and twenty minutes later Yellow were winning 2-7. 'We might as well give up now!' our team kept saying. :s!
But our luck changed! We were suddenly level with Yellow 8-8! I was really happy :) THEN my net crashed and everything restarted :( So i missed the end of the game (i couldnt re-enter because it would 'make the teams unequal'..Red was missing one habbo (me) but *shrug*
I got a message from the Red leader Premier which said 'We won!! We got hc'

Although i didnt get to be there when we won it was fun during the game ;)

andrew
26-01-2005, 03:26 PM
Woo.. sounds fun! Those things are always so dang hard to get into though.

Adzeh
26-01-2005, 05:07 PM
sounded excellent, i wish i was a hobba and could get into full rooms.

dc6
26-01-2005, 05:09 PM
aha yea i remember you soyers i'd like 2 point out that the guy that was doing the scores at the end was biased and put up reds score lol anyway every1 got hcs in the end

Soyers
27-01-2005, 09:31 AM
Lol Dc6 i figured :)
I think i was there except for the last 2 questions :( *frowns as hcless hand*

dc6
28-01-2005, 10:04 AM
yeah i think u did leave just b4 the last 2 questions lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!