PDA

View Full Version : The Real Ssricky Truth

Sabian
14-06-2006, 03:02 PM
This is a PM convo between Mr.X [Wants to be un-named and Ssricky]

Originally Posted by MR X:
Stress Free may not appear to of been your friend, but even if he wasnt its extremely harsh to 'borrow' the best part of 7,000,000gp and then decide your going to keep it because 'he wasn't my friend'. That gives you no right to scam him. Just grow up and do the right thing..

Ssricky:
#1 learn what scamming is
#2 find out the whole story before you comment
#3 he gave it to me cuz he was quitting
#4 he magically appears a week later demanding it back not asking for it demanding it

MR X
1. Answer to one, scam - a fraudulent business scheme. It appears, you have pretended to be his friend, and waited untill he wanted to leave and then took his stuff. And even when he requests it back you won't give it him?
2. Stress free told me the story, and I do believe my friends on what they say.
3. He was only quitting during his exams, and even if he quit for ever and decided to come back you should give it back or at least compensate for it.
4. He has the right to demand it? I doubt you'd even give it him if he said please,

Ezzie. [Forum Mod] This will just start a flame war, thread locked.

Callum.
14-06-2006, 03:04 PM
This is a PM convo between Mr.X [Wants to be un-named and Ssricky]

Originally Posted by MR X:
Stress Free may not appear to of been your friend, but even if he wasnt its extremely harsh to 'borrow' the best part of 7,000,000gp and then decide your going to keep it because 'he wasn't my friend'. That gives you no right to scam him. Just grow up and do the right thing..

Ssricky:
#1 learn what scamming is
#2 find out the whole story before you comment
#3 he gave it to me cuz he was quitting
#4 he magically appears a week later demanding it back not asking for it demanding it

MR X
1. Answer to one, scam - a fraudulent business scheme. It appears, you have pretended to be his friend, and waited untill he wanted to leave and then took his stuff. And even when he requests it back you won't give it him?
2. Stress free told me the story, and I do believe my friends on what they say.
3. He was only quitting during his exams, and even if he quit for ever and decided to come back you should give it back or at least compensate for it.
4. He has the right to demand it? I doubt you'd even give it him if he said please,

Ok....

Ragnaros
14-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Ssricky is a noob. No doubt about it.

Steven.
14-06-2006, 03:05 PM
oh great.. :s This has WHAT to do with Runescape?

Yeh i know it has something 'bout money whatnot, but in whole it has nothing to do with this forum, or any to be infact. :rolleyes:

Sabian
14-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Steve has to do with a member of RS Foum and it has soemthing to do with scamming, so shhh :P

Ezzie.
14-06-2006, 03:13 PM
Got lagged so it didn't close fo rlike 5 minutes, please don't start any flaming/spam thread, thankyou.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!