PDA

View Full Version : I Really Need Advice

ComicStar
14-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Well Me And This Girl, Were Not Actually Going Out Together Yet But, She Says She Fancies Me A Bit, So I Said To Her Wanna Go Out? She Says Dont Know, Anyway Moving Slowly On, In Tech, We Was Both Lookin At Each Other, But Pretend We Look At Something Else, So I Look At Her Cause She Is Attractive ;D But I Dont Know What To Do Now. I mean I've Fancied Her Before, But I Havnt Got A Clue What To Do, Any Advice People?

Ostinato
14-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Well Me And This Girl, Were Not Actually Going Out Together Yet But, She Says She Fancies Me A Bit, So I Said To Her Wanna Go Out? She Says Dont Know, Anyway Moving Slowly On, In Tech, We Was Both Lookin At Each Other, But Pretend We Look At Something Else, So I Look At Her Cause She Is Attractive ;D But I Dont Know What To Do Now. I mean I've Fancied Her Before, But I Havnt Got A Clue What To Do, Any Advice People?

Well, I always say; "You need to preheat the oven, before you can cook the turkey!"

Basically meaning, lol, there's no point rushing in to things which may ultimately end up wrecking a possible relationship, when you could take it slowly and have a great one! You've both made it clear you are interested in each other, so nstead of just going steady straight away, why not just ask to meet up with her a few times out of school and get to know her better, and maybe just have a wee kiss etc. nothing too serious... then you can both decide whether you do want to take it further and see how you want the relationship to go...

ComicStar
14-06-2006, 03:28 PM
Thanks Ostinato That Really Helped Me xD Good Advice.. ;D

Ostinato
14-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Thanks Ostinato That Really Helped Me xD Good Advice.. ;D

No worries, that's what I'm here for! ;] :p :]

DJ-Precocious
14-06-2006, 03:53 PM
No worries, that's what I'm here for! ;] :p :]

Well thats tooo true

I was gonna say summit but its no where near as good as his advice!!!

XD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!