PDA

View Full Version : Kenneyboy0's "Steps To Cash" Lvl 50 Under

Ronaldo
14-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Just Started Runescape?

Looking For Quick Ways To Make Money?

Dont Know How To Use Your Rune Membership To Your Advantage?

Well Follow My Basic Steps On Making Cash. I Will Help You Make As Much As 1Mill In One Week. Yes It Is A Hell Of Alot To Some People But It Is Really Simple. You Cant Be Lazy & Must Be Willing To Do A H*ll Of A Lot Of Clicking.

Making Cash At Level 50 Under
One Of The Most Basic Ways Of Making 1Mill At A Low Level Is Simple. First You Will Need To Suscribe To Members. Then Travel To Camelot Which Is Just Ahead Of Catherby. Then Walk To The Bank Located In Seers Which Is Just Near The Castle. Try & Locate The Flax Field (If You Dont Know Where This Is Just Ask Some1 To Take You) Once Your There Pick Up As Much Flax As You Can Carry In Your Bag. The Walk To The Bank & Deposit It. (To make quicker. Choose a friend that you trust to do the running for you and to deposit the flax for you then collect at the end. Saves time) Pick Up 1000 Then You Can Sell In The Bank For 100k. If You Can Then Get Your Craftin To I Fink 6 or 10 Then Turn Them Into Bowstrings In The House Just Opposite Camelot Bank & Next To The Place With Yews. Then Craft Them In To Bowstrings & Sell For 200k. Do This Every Day & You Will Be Getting An Income Of 1Mill A Week. This Process Of Picking Takes As Long As 1Hour. Making Into Strings Takes Like Maybe Half Hour.

I Will Have More Tips Up After :eusa_danc

Sly
14-06-2006, 05:33 PM
What With All The Caps? It Makes It So Hard To Read.

Also, how come your sad enough to rip an image in your sig?

Ashley 12344
14-06-2006, 05:36 PM
I bet its annoying to type with all those caps. :P

//Tom
14-06-2006, 05:36 PM
Yes But Jake The CAPS Are Everything!!!!!!!
I LOVE CAPS

Ok yeah good guide
ya your sig is shítukkymushrooms =]

Callum.
14-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Bowstrings take longer than flax, and sells for less.

May aswell just pick the flax if you want more cash quicker, unless you need the crafting level :P

Halop
14-06-2006, 06:33 PM
Wow, friendly community.

Shatter
14-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Just Started Runescape?

Looking For Quick Ways To Make Money?

Dont Know How To Use Your Rune Membership To Your Advantage?

Well Follow My Basic Steps On Making Cash. I Will Help You Make As Much As 1Mill In One Week. Yes It Is A Hell Of Alot To Some People But It Is Really Simple. You Cant Be Lazy & Must Be Willing To Do A H*ll Of A Lot Of Clicking.

Making Cash At Level 50 Under
One Of The Most Basic Ways Of Making 1Mill At A Low Level Is Simple. First You Will Need To Suscribe To Members. Then Travel To Camelot Which Is Just Ahead Of Catherby. Then Walk To The Bank Located In Seers Which Is Just Near The Castle. Try & Locate The Flax Field (If You Dont Know Where This Is Just Ask Some1 To Take You) Once Your There Pick Up As Much Flax As You Can Carry In Your Bag. The Walk To The Bank & Deposit It. (To make quicker. Choose a friend that you trust to do the running for you and to deposit the flax for you then collect at the end. Saves time) Pick Up 1000 Then You Can Sell In The Bank For 100k. If You Can Then Get Your Craftin To I Fink 6 or 10 Then Turn Them Into Bowstrings In The House Just Opposite Camelot Bank & Next To The Place With Yews. Then Craft Them In To Bowstrings & Sell For 200k. Do This Every Day & You Will Be Getting An Income Of 1Mill A Week. This Process Of Picking Takes As Long As 1Hour. Making Into Strings Takes Like Maybe Half Hour.

I Will Have More Tips Up After :eusa_danc

Rofl Why Do People Type Like This It Looks Gay, Ok?

Halop
14-06-2006, 06:50 PM
He can type how he wants to type.

Shatter
14-06-2006, 06:57 PM
He can type how he wants to type.

And i can make you shut up.

Halop
14-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Yes, I'm sure you can big boy.

:)

Placeeee
14-06-2006, 08:21 PM
R.I.P Shift key.

Callum.
14-06-2006, 08:29 PM
R.I.P Shift key.

Lmao!

+rep.

Ronaldo
14-06-2006, 08:30 PM
Bowstrings take longer than flax, and sells for less.

May aswell just pick the flax if you want more cash quicker, unless you need the crafting level :P

Bowstrings are now 200-250gp so your incorrect

Sly
14-06-2006, 08:39 PM

Thats why I bought 2k of them, 150ea?

Callum.
14-06-2006, 08:41 PM

I'd doubt they'll every go that high.

Ezzie.
14-06-2006, 11:03 PM
Please refrain from flaming/spamming if you have nothing good to post, then don't post at all.

micky.blue.eyes
15-06-2006, 10:29 AM
1mil a week? You can make 1-2 (perhaps even 3 if you play very long) a day with runecrafting, only level 44 needed. Oh, and a lot of patience.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!