PDA

View Full Version : Warrock into closed beta =]

Infrontation
14-06-2006, 08:58 PM
www.warrock.net it's now into closed beta. I might invite someone into closed beta if I like them xD Anyways just thought I would make a thread about Warrock as all I can see is god danged Counter Strike : Source

"WAR ROCK™ Closed Beta begins on June 14, 2006

K2Network is pleased to announce the Closed Beta release of War Rock. At this time we would like to welcome back all the Pre Release users of War Rock. We appreciate all the feedback and support you have provided and hope for your continued interest and suggestions.

PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT!
As part of our plan to move forward with War Rock, we need to verify all user accounts to ensure that they are still active. To validate your email, please log into www.WarRock.net and click the “Resend email validation code”. A code will be sent to the email address listed in your account. Until this code is entered, your user account will be locked and you will be unable to play War Rock. Please make sure to check your bulk/spam mail boxes.

Note: If your user account no longer has a valid email address you must log into the www.WarRock.net website and update your account with a working email address. A one time use validation code will be sent to the updated address.

What’s New
We’ve introduced two new and exciting maps.
* EMBLEM - a fast paced map where opposing Derbaran and NIU forces fight for control over a secret base located in the hilly wooded terrain.
* ENGRENE – a large scale battle map with trucks, tanks, motorcycles, HELICOPTERS and AIRPLANES!

Two new weapons
* GLOCK – A lightweight powerful pistol equipped with extended magazine and customized for superior stopping power.
* STINGER – A portable short range missile launcher. Lock on to enemy aircraft and blow them out of the sky!

Enhanced web security and features
* Email verification
* Invite Friends to Closed Beta – All those who have accounts in good standing with be able to log into www.warrock.net and invite up to four friends to play War Rock.
* PunkBuster! – PunkBuster has been fully integrated into WarRock. Cheaters and hackers beware!
* More Servers – We’ve added two new servers. There are now servers located in Dallas, Texas and LONDON!
* Current users can invite up to four friends to the War Rock Closed Beta. Simply log into your account and enter your friends email address in the spaces provided.

We Need Your Help!!!

As you play the game tell us what you like or hate about the game. What would make this game more fun? Found a bug? Help us squash it. There is always room for improvement and we’d like to hear from you. Send your bugs and comments to [email protected]. Be as complete and detailed as possible when describing bugs. What were you doing when it happened? Can you repeat it? Send us a screenshot. While in-game press Print Screen and the game will dump a jpg file into your War Rock directory. The more information you provide, the better our chances of recreating and fixing any bugs or problems. Alternately, you may go to our forums located at http://forum.warrock.net to report your bugs. Or report your bugs directly by entering them into our online bug list located at http://fogbuz.k2network.net

Quote:
War Rock Email Verification
This is an automated email. Please do not reply.

Please verify your email address. It’s simple and easy. Go to www.WarRock.net and log into the site using your account. Once you are logged in, use your one time use verification key listed below to verify your email address.

Verification Key: XXXXXXXXXX

WAR ROCK™ Closed Beta begins on June 14, 2006

K2Network is pleased to announce the Closed Beta release of War Rock. At this time we would like to welcome back all the Pre Release users of War Rock. We appreciate all the feedback and support you have provided and hope for your continued interest and suggestions.

PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT!
As part of our plan to move forward with War Rock, we need to verify all user accounts to ensure that they are still active. To validate your email, please log into www.WarRock.net and click the “Resend email validation code”. A code will be sent to the email address listed in your account. Until this code is entered, your user account will be locked and you will be unable to play War Rock.

Note: If your user account no longer has a valid email address you must log into this website and update your account with a working email address. A one time use validation code will be sent to the updated address.

What’s New
• We’ve introduced two new and exciting maps.
o EMBLEM - a fast paced map where opposing Derbaran and NIU forces fight for control over a secret base located in the hilly wooded terrain.
o ENGRENE – a large scale battle map with trucks, tanks, motorcycles, HELICOPTERS and AIRPLANES!
• Two new weapons
o GLOCK – A lightweight powerful pistol equipped with extended magazine and customized for superior stopping power.
o STINGER – A portable short range missile launcher. Lock on to enemy aircraft and blow them out of the sky!
• Enhanced web security and features
o Log in and change user account settings.
o Email verification
o Invite Friends to Closed Beta – All those who have accounts in good standing with be able to log into www.warrock.net and invite up to four friends to play War Rock.
• PunkBuster! – PunkBuster has been fully integrated into WarRock. Cheaters and hackers beware!
• More Servers – We’ve added two new servers. There are now servers located in Dallas, Texas and LONDON!
• Current users can invite up to four friends to the War Rock Closed Beta. Simply log into your account and enter your friends email address in the spaces provided."

Neil
15-06-2006, 10:30 AM
Can't wait till I can play this, sounds like Enemy territory but better xD

Jase
15-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Omg, they'll prob release planes when its the open beta ;(

Tomm
15-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Invite me please ^_^ It looks great.

Neil
15-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Yea I wanna get invite too xD

Jase
15-06-2006, 05:37 PM
I'll invite anybody in a sec ;P

Neil
15-06-2006, 05:40 PM
I'll invite anybody in a sec ;P
Must invite me k? <3 xD

Infrontation
15-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Omg, they'll prob release planes when its the open beta ;(
There is planes in closed beta. I need your e-mail adress and hotmail/msn adress's don't work! =]

Neil
15-06-2006, 07:15 PM
There is planes in closed beta. I need your e-mail adress and hotmail/msn adress's don't work! =]
Mine is gmail does that work?

Infrontation
16-06-2006, 07:32 AM
Mine is gmail does that work?
Yes i think so

Jase
16-06-2006, 09:44 AM
Anybody wanna game?

Neil
16-06-2006, 11:34 AM
Can someone send me an invitation code? xD my gmail username is muchhate

:Jamie
16-06-2006, 02:08 PM
:O can you invite me? my email is jamie4k [at] gmail [dot] com

Jase
16-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Pm your emails and i'll send invites k.

Neil
16-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Thanks to who invited me<3

Jase
16-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Heh, np ^.^

Neil
16-06-2006, 08:03 PM
Log in broken :( anyone else got this problem or fixed it? If you know how to fix it and tell me +Rep :D

EDIT - Never mind I found something xD

7e
17-06-2006, 08:22 AM
PM me if you have a spare invite please.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!