PDA

View Full Version : What Can I Make?

Deiondre
15-06-2006, 01:19 PM
I have a lot of spare furni and want to make something fun that people will enjoy. Has anyone got any ideas?

thinc
15-06-2006, 08:09 PM
I hope this helps :)

1st Idea. Help desk
You could make a brand new help desk.. A design no-one else has done. Called something like Together Help, One Help, It's help, Just help, Extreme help

2nd Idea. Kick wars
Not any old kick wars, Team kick wars. Make a huge one with 4 colours to be and everyone always playing. Give your users a prize for winning - keeps them coming

3rd Idea. Discussion roomNo-one has one of these. But when something happens, about 50 open. Keep one open all the time so if something big happens (e.g petal being released) everyone will come to your room!

4th Idea. A new game
A brand new game - A little game I made up you might wanna use (it's not the orginal any more as loads of people copied me). Defend the leader. It's a game like kick wars except in your base theres a leader in a speaker and the other team has to try and kick him. The first to kick the leader of the other team wins.

5th Idea. Santa's grotto
Not orginal, but fun. if you have lots of christmasy stuff it's well worth it.

6th Idea. A theme park
Not orginal, but fun. Brings in the public as theres not many around. Have a big opening, lots of rooms and you'll go large

I hope this helps

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!