PDA

View Full Version : antomy for beginners

Jase
26-01-2005, 06:42 PM
ewwwwwww it creeps me out on monday they was cuttin off the scalp to get to the brain and cut it up... plus they got a muscle of the hand and pulled it n the hand moved up i dunno if it is on 2nite but i might watch it agen lol ne 1 else c it?

Pixel
26-01-2005, 06:44 PM
Lol i watched the start of it last night but made me feel sick so i just watched a film on itv 3 :P

Crying-Angel
26-01-2005, 06:46 PM
lol i watched that last nite and the nite before.... i found it very facinating, especially last nights one as it cleared up a few things in my mind on my a-level work on the circulairtary system... i actully understood a few things clearer... :) ill be watching the next one.

G-flow
26-01-2005, 06:46 PM
people told me about that...yukky! :(

Crying-Angel
26-01-2005, 06:48 PM
it may be "yuckie" but if people didnt do that sort of thing we wouldnt know how our body works, i think its a good thing to educate people about it, and what better way than to show them?

Jase
26-01-2005, 06:48 PM
trust me it is more than yukky my skin crawled when u could hear the crunch n snap of the rips as he removed em plus the prof looks creepy

Jase
26-01-2005, 06:50 PM
it may be "yuckie" but if people didnt do that sort of thing we wouldnt know how our body works, i think its a good thing to educate people about it, and what better way than to show them?

ya but they was pumpin artifical blood into the livers to make em move did u c tht 1? now that was a bit cool but not tht cool

Please do not double post , simply edit your last one and add it in :p - frontslide

Janumz
26-01-2005, 06:54 PM
I watched it.. Its gross..
It made me feel VERY ill..
Its gross. Totally and utterly Gross!

Crying-Angel
26-01-2005, 06:57 PM
ya but they was pumpin artifical blood into the livers to make em move did u c tht 1? now that was a bit cool but not tht cool

they pumped artificial blood into the heart to show that the blood goes everywhere in the body, and to show ppl this they showed the liver because you can see all the arteries and the cappilaries all around it.

G-flow
26-01-2005, 06:59 PM
ewww i'm glad other people can do that, i dont think i would've wanted too very much lol, its quite interesting i have to admit

Crying-Angel
26-01-2005, 07:01 PM
personally i couldnt disect anything.... i just physicly couldnt do it....

but when someone else does it n im watching i find it quite facinatng, but only if it is for an educational value. (if you understand what i mean)

Azela
26-01-2005, 07:03 PM
I watched it, It was a bit weird seeing that guys skin being cut off then just hung over with a hairy bit of skin where his head had been. That drilling through the skull and showing the brain ws a bit sick and then they chopped that brain up.. LOL!! Then they started going to the spinal cord and just pinning back the skin they cut. Funny...

Jase
26-01-2005, 07:06 PM
I watched it, It was a bit weird seeing that guys skin being cut off then just hung over with a hairy bit of skin where his head had been. That drilling through the skull and showing the brain ws a bit sick and then they chopped that brain up.. LOL!! Then they started going to the spinal cord and just pinning back the skin they cut. Funny...

u could see the parts of skin where his feet was and hand that was gross

Crying-Angel
26-01-2005, 07:08 PM
yea i have to agree, i didnt like the bits with the skin, then i kinda had to look away but im ok with the rest of it...

G-flow
26-01-2005, 07:09 PM
I've seen good shots and graphics that go into the body in CSI: crime scene investigation, anyone seen they weird shots which go inside the body? for example, a bullet goes through someone, you get a close up view of the bullet going through the body, its a really good shot :p ( not real though obviously)

Xaction
27-01-2005, 02:19 PM
I Misses The First One

Ive Watched The Second And Third And Im Gonna Watch The Fourth Tonight

Better Watch... Probably Wont Show it Again...

Cool So Far :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!