PDA

View Full Version : Revenge-We need more!

Anti-Frizz
26-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Right so you're all probably thinking....'Revenge? Ha...She called me silly...I'll go and call her stupid'. Ok, so that was a pretty bad example, but I think you know what Im talking about. Anyway... that isn't the type of revenge I was talking about. I'm talking about the game!

Revenge is probably the most understated game on Habbo! I think it's the best game you can play on here! So answer me this question...How many revenges are open at the moment? Not alot hey...? Compare that the number of Revenges to the number of Fallin Furni rooms...

You'll probably notice a few of them are themed e.g. The Simpsons...but thats not the true Revenge! What happened to the Old School Revenge! The revenge I feel in love with! (Ok, that might be taking it to extremes) What happened to the 'Furni Missions' and the 'People Missions'! Well...basically they went out the window...not sure when though...but it happened! Now all the questions you get are to do with Music and TV! No No No! Bring the Old School Revenge back please!

Some of you may have never tried playing Revenge...that's great! Let me just tell you now...Get your bums down to one! Pronto! Anyone moving on to how you play... Obviously...different people will play with different rules etc. but let me tell you about the old revenge I used to play... Now, back in my day...(Once again, going to extremes) you would be asked questions, by the host.These questions would be based on a theme e.g. 'Furni Missions'. This was a very popular topic that everyone loved... Basically you would be asked 'Furni Mission of ...(a type of furni)...'. The first person to get the correct answer chooses who they want out of the game. The person choosen is asked to pick one of the following...Kick (Free-Get kicked)...Pay to Stay(One furni-Pay to stay in the game)...or...Revenge (2 furni-Choose someone to be asked whether they want to pay to stay, revenge or be kicked.). Just a word of warning ... Revenge players don't actually like it if they are revenged, believe it or not! So I suggest you don't. :D

So thats basically the gist of it. Now you know all about the game...you have the knowledge that you need to play it! As I mentioned before....I was a dedicated player of the game...made loads of friends while playing...and earned furni! So what changed? Well... the game started to change... it was no longer Old School Revenge...it was 'SpongeBob SquarePants Revenge' or 'Simpsons Revenge'. I became annoyed and bored by these revenges and moved on...

Now go...Spread the word...And enjoy the game!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!