PDA

View Full Version : Trading 50mil runescape for neopets!

devils_eye23
15-06-2006, 06:21 PM
i will go first depending on person and amount of cash

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (forum mod): Moved from 'runescape' please post in the correct section.

Placeeee
15-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Isn't neopets a game for like 10 year old girls -_-

raspberrys
15-06-2006, 06:26 PM
Jesus O_O If only you came 1 month earlier, i had like 30mill on neopets :K.

I have about 200k, but i need a 3 month or older account to make serious amounts.

devils_eye23
15-06-2006, 07:02 PM
lol whats funny is when u trade neo for rs people make fun of u cuz u play neo.But when u play like world of warcraft or counter strike and u ask anyone play runescape they say runescape is for **** lol

Royksopp
15-06-2006, 07:07 PM
may i ask what is neo pets plus rs rawks!!!1

Placeeee
15-06-2006, 07:08 PM
lol whats funny is when u trade neo for rs people make fun of u cuz u play neo.But when u play like world of warcraft or counter strike and u ask anyone play runescape they say runescape is for **** lol

I wasn't making fun of you, you can play whatever you want for how ever long you want, it's your life.
I was just asking that question because it's a game my sister would probably play.

JonJon
15-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Yes... but Neopet is gay. It's the most limited online game. WoW is too fantasial... not brute enough for me. CS is too easy, with mouse as the crosshair. Rune is just fun, meet up, play games, kill some people, pimp your char, etc.

Mr.Kylee
15-06-2006, 08:04 PM
I wasn't making fun of you, you can play whatever you want for how ever long you want, it's your life.
I was just asking that question because it's a game my sister would probably play.
Just shutup already and leave him alone? he made a perfectly nice thread then you ruin it.

Callum.
15-06-2006, 08:07 PM
Just shutup already and leave him alone? he made a perfectly nice thread then you ruin it.

Im going to buy WoW soon :D

Placeeee
15-06-2006, 08:08 PM

I said I wasn't making fun of him *yawn*
I was just asking isn't neopets for younger people because I think my sister used to play it.
Now stop flaming me just because you got annoyed when I said stuff about you dating some lesbian on runescape.

JonJon
15-06-2006, 08:09 PM

It was me too! :D

--ss--
15-06-2006, 08:09 PM
my 50k neopets for your 50k runescape ? its a fair deal

will you go first ?

devils_eye23
15-06-2006, 08:10 PM
i play neopets not for the boring games lol but do be and to have the strongest bd pet lol

devils_eye23
15-06-2006, 08:11 PM
sorry 50k is to low

Edited by -legoman- (Forum Moderator) Please do not double post.

--ss--
15-06-2006, 08:11 PM
sorry 50k is to low
100k ?

JonJon
15-06-2006, 08:12 PM
sorry 50k is to low

There's not like an online stock exchange....

Mr.Kylee
15-06-2006, 08:37 PM
I was just asking isn't neopets for younger people because I think my sister used to play it.
Now stop flaming me just because you got annoyed when I said stuff about you dating some lesbian on runescape.
''/

You're just trying to make me angry love.

A- She's not a lesbian
B- How can we date on rs if I've quit it?
C- How can we date on rs if we never talk over it?

HM.

LesbianGhost
15-06-2006, 08:38 PM
A - Not a lesbian.
B - Not dating him on runescape, I'm dating him PROPERLY, something you'll never have.
C - Get your facts right before you post complete and utter rubbish again, fool.

Placeeee
15-06-2006, 08:42 PM
A - Not a lesbian.
B - Not dating him on runescape, I'm dating him PROPERLY, something you'll never have.
C - Get your facts right before you post complete and utter rubbish again, fool.

You're dating him properly, lol yeah will be funny when your parents ask how you met. "I met him on habbo, ya in a stip club it was love at first sight :D

Do you even live close to each other lol?

Mr.Kylee
15-06-2006, 08:44 PM
You're dating him properly, lol yeah will be funny when your parents ask how you met. "I met him on habbo, ya in a stip club it was love at first sight :D

Do you even live close to each other lol?
I don't play habbo sorry babe :( and our relationship is none of your business. I'm not explaining anything to you and our parents know how we met so sorry for that too <3 now go to sleep and rest your tiny brain it must of got tired after that ''smart'' reply.

JonJon
15-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Kyle and Ash are the super team, mess with them and prepare to be pwnt.

Placeeee
15-06-2006, 08:48 PM
I don't play habbo sorry babe :( and our relationship is none of your business. I'm not explaining anything to you and our parents know how we met so sorry for that too <3 now go to sleep and rest your tiny brain it must of got tired after that ''smart'' reply.

Your parents know you met your girlfriend on an online game, habbo/runescape or whatever?
Do you even live in the same county?

Mr.Kylee
15-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Your parents know you met your girlfriend on an online game, habbo/runescape or whatever?
Do you even live in the same county?
AS I SAID ABOVE. Our relationship is not your business, also we didn't meet on rs or habbo <3 sorry. :( try again

Placeeee
15-06-2006, 08:52 PM
AS I SAID ABOVE. Our relationship is not your business, also we didn't meet on rs or habbo <3 sorry. :( try again

You met her on runescape then, or on here? lol

Also as you're not answering my question about living in the same country as her I take it you don't?

kooldude23
15-06-2006, 08:54 PM

Why do you even try to be smart ?

Mr.Kylee
15-06-2006, 08:54 PM
You met her on runescape then, or on here? lol

Also as you're not answering my question about living in the same country as her I take it you don't?
I don't have to anwser to any questions? o_O and we didn't meet on rs or on here.

JonJon
15-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Hush Children.

Placeeee
15-06-2006, 09:00 PM
Why do you even try to be smart ?

I'm not. :)

Kylee, Look I'm getting bored off this..
I'm sorry for questioning your relationship with her, it's just you can't take the **** out of me on msn and expect nothing back?
Lets just stop arguing as it's getting stupid.

Mr.Kylee
15-06-2006, 09:02 PM
I'm not. :)

Kylee, Look I'm getting bored off this..
I'm sorry for questioning your relationship with her, it's just you can't take the **** out of me on msn and expect nothing back?
Just lets stop arguing as it's getting stupid.
If I remember correctly you said;

[22:42:46] Jamesss :): You're "insults" weren't really insults because
i agree with them

SO HMM. You didn't find them offensive yet you're trying to get it back to me? you didn't seem really creative with the replies on msn yet you seem so ''smart'' on here.

Aw banned :(

:)
15-06-2006, 09:03 PM
ROFL!

You got him banned xD

Mr.Kylee
15-06-2006, 09:04 PM
ROFL!

You got him banned xD
I'm not gona allow some kiddo to smart talk about my relationship that means a lot to me. Now go back on the thread's topic :p if that's possible.

:)
15-06-2006, 09:05 PM
:eusa_clap

Nicely said

Eye!
15-06-2006, 10:17 PM
i will go first depending on person and amount of cash

i got an acc with:

invisible techo
mutant chia
and
christmas bruce

how much for it?

raspberrys
16-06-2006, 06:31 AM
Your probably past this stage, but neopets done put a sign-up form for 18+'s for nothing...

Place:P
16-06-2006, 08:32 AM
ROFL!

You got him banned xD

Yep he sure did, Same way I got you banned again lol

Kylee, can we just stop arguing now?
You got me banned, yea congratulations, I wont mention anything about your online girlfriend again.

kooldude23
16-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Yep he sure did, Same way I got you banned again lol

Kylee, can we just stop arguing now?
You got me banned, yea congratulations, I wont mention anything about your online girlfriend again.

You just asking for whatever comes your way...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!