PDA

View Full Version : Selling 20t for runescape

Troubling
15-06-2006, 06:51 PM
i am buying all rune scape i prefer gp but good items are accepted or a mix i have 12t pure and petal floor 24 majestics etc search troubling and have a look its all for sale just pm me .i dont go first. i dont care about rep becuase it can be bought easily. i am trusted and have bought over 4mil via habbo i have no scam rooms and dont mind doing smaller amounts if you are worried about scamming. Search troubling to see whats for sale then give me an offer.
Also ill do 50k per ur hc. below is a picture of all my thrones but i have sold most for majestics i have 12t pure atm

[Jay]
15-06-2006, 07:01 PM
i am buying all rune scape i prefer gp but good items are accepted or a mix i have 12t pure and petal floor 24 majestics etc search troubling and have a look its all for sale just pm me .i dont go first. i dont care about rep becuase it can be bought easily. i am trusted and have bought over 4mil via habbo i have no scam rooms and dont mind doing smaller amounts if you are worried about scamming. Search troubling to see whats for sale then give me an offer.
Also ill do 50k per ur hc. below is a picture of all my thrones but i have sold most for majestics i have 12t pure atm

i thught u was selling habbo for runescape:s and why have you made two threads on this:s

Time_Freeze
15-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Alright I was gonna go first, but you dont seem too much trustworthy. I'm willing too do something as, you give the throne too for exemple; miss-bee or sandalfv. They then wait till I complet the transaction with you and then you pay up the throne. ;)

Troubling
15-06-2006, 07:30 PM
Alright I was gonna go first, but you dont seem too much trustworthy. I'm willing too do something as, you give the throne too for exemple; miss-bee or sandalfv. They then wait till I complet the transaction with you and then you pay up the throne. ;)

im not gonna give a throne to anyone i dont trust any rich people as i know loads who would scam any day. so sorry you would have to give first i dont mind pitch being witness as i hve rights in his room

:)
15-06-2006, 07:54 PM
im not gonna give a throne to anyone i dont trust any rich people as i know loads who would scam any day. so sorry you would have to give first i dont mind pitch being witness as i hve rights in his room

Just cause' your rich, doesn't make you trusted.

You have 1 rep block, hardly any posts....RRRRIIIIGGGHHHTTT...

FatJoe
15-06-2006, 07:55 PM
*Scammer*

Callum.
15-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Just cause' your rich, doesn't make you trusted.

You have 1 rep block, hardly any posts....RRRRIIIIGGGHHHTTT...

Mmm, remove post saw who's selling.

:)
15-06-2006, 07:56 PM
I'll buy 16mils worth.

ya sure, i dun go 1st tho

iz trustd innit

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!