PDA

View Full Version : My first role-play thing-ma-jig

Rey
15-06-2006, 07:04 PM
Nobody replied in my other thread about it, and I wanted to know if there was anything I could improve, so here it is again:
Dave Batista and Rey Mysterio will battle it out here tonight for the World Heavyweight Championship. A nice hand shake there showing sportsman-ship by both men, and OH here we go Mysterio gets the match started with a nice little arm drag. Batista gets straight back up, though. Both men lock up in the centre of the ring and Batista takes Rey to the canvas as he keeps hold of that shoulder. These are good tactics by Batista if he can keep this up for long enough he could wear the champ down.
The crowd on there feet trying to will the champion on but Batista continues to inflict pain on that shoulder. OH MY out of NOWHERE Mysterio rolls through and forces Batista into the corner, and now he rebounds off holding his shoulder in pain and MYSTERIO, WITH THE ROLL-UP COVER COULD THIS BE THE UPSET RIGHT HERE 1, 2 BUT A NEAR FALL AND BATISTA gets straight back up and a thunderous clothesline right there! The Animal building momentum, walks towards Mysterio picks him up- BUT MYSTERIO AGAIN ROLLING THROUGH ROLL UP COVER OUNCE MORE THIS COULD BE ALL SHE WROTE 1, 2 BUT yet another near fall. OUT OF NOWHERE once more from Dave Batista a spine buster with impact.
This is what we always see from Batista he is shaking the ropes signalling that this should be the end. Rey gets up quicker than expected Batista running in for the clothesline BUT MYSTERIO DUCKS, AND KICKS BATISTA INTO THE SECOND ROPE HERE! 619 COMING! HE SWINGS OFF THE ROPES AND THROUGH THE OPPISITE TWO ROPES BUT OH MY BATISTA HAS CAUGHT HIM HERE AND HE LIFTS HIM UP FOR THE BATISTA BOMB WILL HE CONNECT? NO! REY DIVING OFF THE BACK OFF BATISTA AND ONCE AGAIN KICKS HIM INTO THE ROPES. HE SWINGS OFF, GOES AROUND AND THE 619 CONNECTS! REY PAYING TRIBUTE TO EDDIE HERE, SHAKING HIS SHOULDERS AND GOING FOR THE WEST COAST POP MAYBE BUT OHHHHHH NO BATISTA CAUGHT HIM, WILL THIS BE THE BATISTA BOMB HERE?! ONCE AGAIN, NO IT WON’T, THE CHAMP WITH A BACK FLIP AND A HUGE SWINGING HEEL KICK WITH IMPACT! HERE’S THE COVER: 1, 2, 3!!! THE UNDERDOG CHAMPION REY MYSTERIO HAS DONE IT AGAIN! Here is your winner, and STILL the World Heavyweight Champion… REY, MYSTERIO!!

Wayne
15-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Lol, that's a really good commentary article. A bit repitive though, like Rey going for the 619 twice, and keep attempting to roll up Batista. Also, I doubt Rey would get the pin by a heel kick to Batista, since Batista is way bigger and taller than little Rey.
Good account though, 8/10.

Rey
15-06-2006, 07:13 PM
Lol yeh I guess it would have been better if it was like, a no d/q match, who should I do for my next match?? What type also do you think? Thanks for your thoughts

James!
15-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Hello. Wrestling. Is. Fake.

Rey
15-06-2006, 07:16 PM
The point of that post was???

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!