PDA

View Full Version : Help me please

Johno
15-06-2006, 09:33 PM
Hi,
I am quite fat and I have tried many things to lose weight but they never work. I have went on diets, Done exercises 3 times a day, I even starved myself but I still aint losing weight.

Can anyone help?
(If anyone takes the mick, I dont really care what you think of me)

Wayne
15-06-2006, 09:37 PM
Well, the key is to have like, 3 meals a day. Breakfast (cereals or fruit) dinner (healthy meal, rice or w/e with fruit for afters, or nothing for afters) and for tea maybe another healthy meal, like dinner followed by fruit or nothing. Try not to eat inbetween meals.
Also, try going to your local gym and trying out the treadmills, rowing machines and cycling bikes etc. Good luck. :P

Many
15-06-2006, 09:41 PM
3 meals a day only.
Make them healthy as possible.
Lots of exercise.
For me, I do one day running then one day exercise in gym, one day running, one day exercise in gym etc..
Reason being you shouldnt work on one part of your body all the time, as it can damage badly. I also play football everyday, so do a sport you enjoy, or try a new one like football. Best of luck.

Johno
15-06-2006, 09:45 PM

I dont actually eat like big portions, I eat small portions but more often.

And like I dont eat chocolate often :O Maybe once a month, I prefer things like grapes and oranges to chocolate and crisps

Seacat
15-06-2006, 09:45 PM
The concept of loosing weight (unless you have a medical condition) is simple:

Burn more calories than you are taking in and you will loose weight.

That doesn't mean don't eat nothing and run around 20 hours a day, it means eat healthy, balanced meals 3 times a day (its very important not to skip breakfast) and don't snack in between. Go for runs / cycling / swimming and don't give up. :)

.Lynn
15-06-2006, 09:46 PM
How about joining a gym?

Johno
15-06-2006, 09:49 PM
There is only one gym where I stay and you have to be 15 to go in :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!