PDA

View Full Version : Something bad happened to a gay guy at my school.

Buddy
16-06-2006, 05:13 AM
First of all I am gay. At least I THINK i am. All my life my mom and grandma, aunts etc have said I am handsome, good looking etc. And since I was 12 ive started knowing whos hot and whos not. Im in year 9 and I like this guy in grade 12. When we walk down the hall we usualy see eachother, look for a second and then keep walking. But theres this guy in my band class, he always wears a jacket, his voice is really high pitched like a preppy girl, he doesnt have many friends. I think that his only friend is a girl. Who's in my class. I asked her why shes friends with him and she said that her mom is friends with his mom and she was asked to be friends with him so her mom would buy her and iPod.Hes a really ugly kid. I know its not nice to say that but hes just really ugly. He stares at me and I feel really uncomfortable. I can tell that hes gay. But I always thought that gay guys are good looking. All the ones ive seen so far are. Like in moves and pictures, the gay guys are actualy attractive. Well anywayThen about two months ago I went to the washroom and the creepy gay guy went in right beside me and then he grabbed me and pushed me down to his waist and put my face up close to his private part. He told me to suck his thing. I was really freaked. I punched him in the head and pushed him into the wall and ran out of the bathroom. I went to my friends and then we told a teacher. The kid ran out of the washroom and out of the school. After school I walked to the local Wal-mart with my friends and my girlfriend (I dont like girls, but girls keep asking me to go out with them. I usualy say I like someone else. My friends getting mad as why all the girls like me and they have to try to get them to like them.)Back to the story,while we were walking we saw police cars and ambulance in the field right beside the store. We walked over to see what wat was happening. What had happened was the creepy gay guy injected battery acied into his veins using a used needle that he supposedly found somewhere and he drank antifreeze wich made him blind. His body was found crushed. They said that he was ran over by someone who was driving a quad but the person driving did not report what had happened and just drove off. So the kid died. I dont feel that bad about it. But I just wanted to share a story as why I dont want to be gay, I dont want to become like that creepy kid.

iluvben
16-06-2006, 07:07 AM
Of course your going to find ugly homosexuals just as you find ugly hetrosexuals and I don't see why your going out with girls if your gay sounds like you still have some sexuality issues to sort out there matey.

xMicHeLlEx
16-06-2006, 07:37 AM
Looks mean nothing ;l
ALSO you could of handled that a little better.
Ok he was wrong for what he did to you.
You could of SPOKE to him not hit him.
You pushed him over the edge ;l THEN YOU WENT AND TOLD YOUR FRIENDS.
Fgs and all this talk about looks?
Creepy? how dare you judge someone like that. For what you wrote here you had never got the chance to get to know this boy that is now dead :s
Never judge a book by its cover.
Now this poor boy is dead.

HUGECOOL
16-06-2006, 08:24 AM
So, according to your logic in the last sentence, all gays are creepy. :\ I'm still trying to see why you'd think all gay guys would be automatically attractive, but I suppose its due to your ignorance. I can tell from your story that you have little to no will power and you're afraid of reality. Also, would you think your mother or grandmother would call you ugly, or creepy looking even. No, they wouldn't, unless they dislike you. Finally, if you wanted to post your life story, do so in the Spam section where no one cares. You have about 4-5 sentences on the actual story while the rest revolves around you.

iluvben
16-06-2006, 08:38 AM
Looks mean nothing ;l
Creepy? how dare you judge someone like that. For what you wrote here you had never got the chance to get to know this boy that is now dead :s

Then about two months ago I went to the washroom and the creepy gay guy went in right beside me and then he grabbed me and pushed me down to his waist and put my face up close to his private part. He told me to suck his thing.

Well I would of hit him if someone did that to me ;s

Seacat
16-06-2006, 09:19 AM
You seem to have a huge problem with stereotyping :s Generally gay people in movies are good looking because that's how the media choose to portray them.

The story sounds like it's from cloud cuckoo land anyway but if it's true you cannot 'turn into a creepy kid' just because you choose to be gay. :$

index.html
16-06-2006, 10:34 AM
Personally me, Iam not gay at all (Nothing against gays) but if someone done that to me, i would of gave them a rite kicking.

Sorry, But that boy who done that has serious mental prblems.

Sam //

Danny
16-06-2006, 10:37 AM
I hate it when people act like this towards gays, IT'S NOT A DISEASE! There's nothing wrong with being gay and ok what he did was wrong, but don't judge other's by one guy. And let the poor guy rest in peace now.

index.html
16-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Agree with the post above. I Dont have anything against gays.

RLY-CRAIG?
16-06-2006, 02:09 PM
Looks mean nothing ;l

Indeed, sounds like you may have pushed him to suicide

brodeo
16-06-2006, 02:47 PM
First of all I am gay. At least I THINK i am. All my life my mom and grandma, aunts etc have said I am handsome, good looking etc. And since I was 12 ive started knowing whos hot and whos not. Im in year 9 and I like this guy in grade 12. When we walk down the hall we usualy see eachother, look for a second and then keep walking. But theres this guy in my band class, he always wears a jacket, his voice is really high pitched like a preppy girl, he doesnt have many friends. I think that his only friend is a girl. Who's in my class. I asked her why shes friends with him and she said that her mom is friends with his mom and she was asked to be friends with him so her mom would buy her and iPod.Hes a really ugly kid. I know its not nice to say that but hes just really ugly. He stares at me and I feel really uncomfortable. I can tell that hes gay. But I always thought that gay guys are good looking. All the ones ive seen so far are. Like in moves and pictures, the gay guys are actualy attractive. Well anywayThen about two months ago I went to the washroom and the creepy gay guy went in right beside me and then he grabbed me and pushed me down to his waist and put my face up close to his private part. He told me to suck his thing. I was really freaked. I punched him in the head and pushed him into the wall and ran out of the bathroom. I went to my friends and then we told a teacher. The kid ran out of the washroom and out of the school. After school I walked to the local Wal-mart with my friends and my girlfriend (I dont like girls, but girls keep asking me to go out with them. I usualy say I like someone else. My friends getting mad as why all the girls like me and they have to try to get them to like them.)Back to the story,while we were walking we saw police cars and ambulance in the field right beside the store. We walked over to see what wat was happening. What had happened was the creepy gay guy injected battery acied into his veins using a used needle that he supposedly found somewhere and he drank antifreeze wich made him blind. His body was found crushed. They said that he was ran over by someone who was driving a quad but the person driving did not report what had happened and just drove off. So the kid died. I dont feel that bad about it. But I just wanted to share a story as why I dont want to be gay, I dont want to become like that creepy kid.

I hate people like you. Infact make that loatheeee.

Who says all gays are attractive? To be honest you sound like someone who is so shoved up there own backside they cannot see the truth. Ok, your NAN called you handsome, i'm not sure your nan is girlfriend material or the type of person who can rate looks.
Then onto the bit where you say 'his voice is high pitched etc' do you think that was his problem? He cannot help it how he was made as can none of us on this forum. Your made who you are and you cannot change that (unless you have some gifted plastic surgeons).
I think it's disgusting how you treated this poor kid however 'creepy' he may seem. To me it seems like you are a confused hetrosexual boy who thinks they are gods gift and who doesn't want to become gay (even though it isn't a choice) because it's not 'normal'. I think what you need to learn is respect for other people.
Heck, whos to say that this poor guy wouldn't be dead if it wasn't for how he was teased, bullied and labelled an outcast by people like you. I hope that one day you feel guilty and realise what you've done.

Seacat
16-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Yeah, as said by Dollars your nan is hardly girlfriend material. Also family generally do always say you're handsome even if you're not. Infact I think if they keep saying it then they're probably lying to make your confidence bigger otherwise they wouldn't feel the need to say it all the time.

brodeo
16-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Yeah, as said by Dollars your nan is hardly girlfriend material. Also family generally do always say you're handsome even if you're not. Infact I think if they keep saying it then they're probably lying to make your confidence bigger otherwise they wouldn't feel the need to say it all the time.

Yuh-huh.

They're trying to inflate your ego. But they mucked up and made you think your superman.

Campina
16-06-2006, 03:37 PM
I Agree with extreme, you should of just asked him to stop not lead him to suicide. i hate people like that leading other people to suicide by doing stupid things instead of sorting it out properly, poor boy >;(

Nick.
16-06-2006, 03:43 PM
I think the story is a lie.. sorry but I do. And you stereotype too much. Go away.

Steven.
16-06-2006, 03:53 PM
Looks mean nothing ;l

I'm to agree with Joe on this. His post emits what i was feeling when i read that. overall you could get in a lot of trouble for it. especially for assult or GBH if anything did come of it.

You shouldn't of hit him overall, yes you can push him a way in act of Self defence but hitting was not a reason, you should of just went to the nearest Teacher to tell and tlet them no what happened.

You seem to have a huge problem with stereotyping :s Generally gay people in movies are good looking because that's how the media choose to portray them.

The story sounds like it's from cloud cuckoo land anyway but if it's true you cannot 'turn into a creepy kid' just because you choose to be gay. :$

Again, i've been reading this up about How cruel it is for the Media, producers etc.. who have made films for various reasons, and the person wasn't officialy gay. it was someone whos being payed to act like they're.

So again, agreed on the Stereo Typing.

Also agreed with Dollers and Ash's (Seacats) Post on page 2 :)

omgabear
16-06-2006, 04:01 PM
Looks mean nothing ;l

It was still harrasment. Also why are you going out with girls you dont like :) seems mean.

Uwe
16-06-2006, 04:13 PM

You sad pathetic child.
If you even tried to talk to him he probley wouldn't have done what he did. so I hope, one day you'll wake up and realise this is all yours and you 'class'' fault that all this happened<<<3

Zenzi
16-06-2006, 04:30 PM
The story sounds like it's from cloud cuckoo land anyway

me agrees.. Wouldn't it of been on the news??

Uwe
16-06-2006, 04:49 PM
me agrees.. Wouldn't it of been on the news??
he lives in USA...

Buddy
16-06-2006, 05:54 PM
I think the story is a lie.. sorry but I do. And you stereotype too much. Go away.

You think everyones story is a lie. This is the truth. I spent time writing this because I want to tell what happened to me. I feel really sorry that he died and it probably was a bit my fault. Thats why I posted this, because everyday since the day he died I feel guilty.

Uwe
16-06-2006, 05:58 PM
according to your original post, you dont feel guitly

cocaine
16-06-2006, 06:05 PM

Ok, first of all.

1) YOU DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT HIM DYING? WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU? You've just left him there, he's probably really upset, so he commits suicide. And you don't even feel bad for him and for his parents?

2) Ok, you said yourself you were gay. NOT wanting to get into the realms
of stereotyping, but sucking the others boys 'thing' is what happens between two people that are gay? But you said you didn't, so thats ok. But you could have just said 'No, sorry, I'm not ready' NOT FLIPPIN PUNCH HIM IN THE HEAD!

You have some serious sexuality problems to sort out.

Bicept
16-06-2006, 06:12 PM
*Removed*
EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Please dont be rude.

Typpi
16-06-2006, 07:02 PM
I hate it when people act like this towards gays, IT'S NOT A DISEASE! There's nothing wrong with being gay and ok what he did was wrong, but don't judge other's by one guy. And let the poor guy rest in peace now. he was forcing him to give him a blowj... that is beond sickness

EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Please don't double post - simply edit your previous.

Typpi
16-06-2006, 07:05 PM
Ok, first of all.

1) YOU DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT HIM DYING? WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU? You've just left him there, he's probably really upset, so he commits suicide. And you don't even feel bad for him and for his parents?

2) Ok, you said yourself you were gay. NOT wanting to get into the realms
of stereotyping, but sucking the others boys 'thing' is what happens between two people that are gay? But you said you didn't, so thats ok. But you could have just said 'No, sorry, I'm not ready' NOT FLIPPIN PUNCH HIM IN THE HEAD!

You have some serious sexuality problems to sort out. if som1 is trying to force u to suck is ...... its like rap'ing som1, u gonna say ''no pls im not redy'' when som1 is trying to rap'e u?

[wow i dp lets call a forum mod]

index.html
16-06-2006, 09:19 PM
I Totally agree with the above 2 posts

Buddy
16-06-2006, 09:23 PM
I really confuzzed as if I should feel guilty. I didnt feel guilty until two days ago when my school had a year end party thing and there was a remembrance thing for that kid because he was the only one who I think has died in a while at my school.

And just because your gay, doesnt mean u can have cex at 15 years old. he could of had STD'S
Im trying really hard not to be gay. I just want to try, if I cant stop being gay then Il do gay stuff later on in life but not right now!!1

Zenzi
16-06-2006, 09:40 PM
Yes. That's called denial. You'll get over it. You can't force yourself to be hetrosexual.

Don't spend time trying to find yourself straight, because you'll loose yourself in the process. I know this from personal experience.

Scotesh
16-06-2006, 09:49 PM
I reckon he had problems, but I also think you're very shallow.
Not all gay people are going to be attractive, just as if you find ''ugly'' straight people. I dont think it was entirely your fault, but I also think that maybe what you did, punching him, maybe made him real rejected, and that cold have pushed him over the edge. He obviously had deep emotional problems, from people such as yourself, bullying and looking down on him. It's not entirely your fault, as I said but, maybe the path you chose to take about your reactions towards him, was the wrong one to take. I can understand leaving and reporting it, but the violence was very over-the-top. You could have used your voice rather than using violence to an already obviously damaged kid.

P.S ; I do admire your honestly after all. I dont blame you entirely, just a thought. And I agree about you not wanting to get into the realms of stereotyping or whatever, but I think what you said was very extreme, not caring he killed himself? Which was most likely your fault? Or could have been a major factor of why he commited suicide?

Buddy
16-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Sry for saying I didnt care. I cant get him out of my head. Its like hes haunting me or something. He probably isnt, but I might just be feeling really guilty now..

Scotesh
16-06-2006, 10:14 PM
Sry for saying I didnt care. I cant get him out of my head. Its like hes haunting me or something. He probably isnt, but I might just be feeling really guilty now..

You should be feeling guilty, but I know its not all your fault, though it could may well have been, Ive known people woprse than him, to do worse things to themselve,s things like this have happened to mee on more than 3 oocasions, along the same lines. From where I am suicide isnt all that rare. This guy obviously had deep deep emotional problems. Punching him was a very BAD idea.

You should be feeling guilty, but I know its not all your fault, though it could may well have been, Ive known people woprse than him, to do worse things to themselve,s things like this have happened to mee on more than 3 oocasions, along the same lines. From where I am suicide isnt all that rare. This guy obviously had deep deep emotional problems. Punching him was a very BAD idea. Something like this happend to a man in a club I used to know, he was on bail from the police, it was on the news 2 years ago, he tried to talk to a guy and he waspunched in the nose, so the guy went and hung himself off the Trent Bridge near my house. The rope was a cord, it snapped and he drowned anyway.. , so this shows things like that can have severe results.

EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Posts merged.

Buddy
16-06-2006, 10:44 PM
What should I do if this ever happens to me again?

Campina
17-06-2006, 08:41 AM
its simple dont lead them to suicide and talk to them.

Lukeh
17-06-2006, 10:15 AM
its not likely to happen again, I think the original story is actually BS but hey thats just my opinion.

You handled the situation badly, yes. But in a human way, its the way you have acted since then which has made you a n00b.

You really need to grow up, and you can start by taking your head out of your ar*e

StripedTiger
17-06-2006, 11:43 AM
it sounbds like the kid had major problems, proberbly mental problems off the effect of all of the bullying and not being able to have a good social life?
what he done to you was wrong and maybe the after effects of that also put more pressure onto him so he done what he done.
Obviously he ran out into the street and got ran over.
theres quite a few people that get scared and run away from knocking someone over but no doubt they will catch that person soon, but i think it will not be their faul do to him being blinded by the anti-freeze?

MBond
17-06-2006, 05:02 PM
*REMOVED*
EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Please don't avoid the filter/be rude.

:dallsgreen
18-06-2006, 12:40 AM
I dont think its his fault, that guy was really weird, if someone shoved me down and told me to suck it I'd punch him in the face too. If that guy really liked the him he should have talked to him, not pushed him down and tried to make him suck him off. Not really much you could do, that guy was nuts, probably bound to happen sooner or later.

Mitchell
18-06-2006, 12:46 AM
sao someone threw the kids body in the field? if he got ranover?

ReInfected
18-06-2006, 12:58 AM
ROFL!!!!!! Oh god. I think this is a made up story but okay lets get this straight. a Creepy gay kid (LOL), walks up to you in the bathroom, shoves you down onto your knees, you punch him the face, he runs off with a needle and drinks antifreeze, just where would he get all that if hes running out of the school? and to top it all off, he gets runover by a quad. ROFL!!!! Like "Oh ShT! I ran over someone.........RUN!!!!!!" What the hell? Like...Okay Quad coming through, out of the way! the he dies... What the hell kinda story is that? ROFLMAO

Mitchell
18-06-2006, 01:11 AM
ROFL!!!!!! Oh god. I think this is a made up story but okay lets get this straight. a Creepy gay kid (LOL), walks up to you in the bathroom, shoves you down onto your knees, you punch him the face, he runs off with a needle and drinks antifreeze, just where would he get all that if hes running out of the school? and to top it all off, he gets runover by a quad. ROFL!!!! Like "Oh ShT! I ran over someone.........RUN!!!!!!" What the hell? Like...Okay Quad coming through, out of the way! the he dies... What the hell kinda story is that? ROFLMAO

Maybe he ran home and got it. Maybe he was planning all this to happen if everything went wrong. MAYBE HE REALLY LIKED BUDDY AND BUDDY WAS THE ONLY REASON HE WAS LIVING! or maybe its fake but im not gonna critisize becaus this COULD of happened. Alot of stuff happens in the U.S.A. I know because I live there.

nixons-a-noob
18-06-2006, 10:20 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

GG

EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Please don't post pointlessly.

RLY-CRAIG?
18-06-2006, 10:23 AM
Thats why I posted this, because everyday since the day he died I feel guilty.

So you should!

StripedTiger
18-06-2006, 10:33 AM
well obviosuly he'll feel guilty but it aint his fault the kid had problems O.o

nixons-a-noob
18-06-2006, 10:36 AM
he must be emmmmooooo

EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Please don't post pointlessly/make posts which are likely to cause arguements.

StripedTiger
18-06-2006, 10:49 AM
:l you are really irritating me now.

obviosuly the kid WASNT emo, jsut cos you have problems with life doesnt make you emo.

GoldSolid
19-06-2006, 06:53 AM
If some kid grabbed my bits and told me to suck his thing i'd probably do worse than what you did, that doesn't make me homosexual though...

Rizla
19-06-2006, 09:36 AM
You feel guilty? What he did was borderline ra'pe. You are a horrible person, and surely a social outcast yourself? Or does your school just suck? Anyway, back to the point. You shouldn't feel guilty, you weren't the cause of his death. You probably pushed him over the edge, but he tried to force you to suck his, as you put it, "thing", so what were you supposed to do? To the people who said "talk to him", that's idiotic. It's like when somebody hits you, you hit them back. You don't realise it, it's just instinct.

Kotu
21-06-2006, 08:38 PM
If the story is true, then yeah he handled the situation badly but as someone said it was a human reaction. Buddy wouldn't have known that the kid would have harmed himself and died as a result. It may not have even been directly because of what happened in the toilets; you people are too quick to judge.

Although, I agree that Buddy sounds very shallow thinking the kid was ugly; that all gays should be attractive; and that he himself his handsome. Everyone has good and bad days when it comes to image, including homosexual guys.

ReInfected
21-06-2006, 08:42 PM
You feel guilty? What he did was borderline ra'pe. You are a horrible person, and surely a social outcast yourself? Or does your school just suck? Anyway, back to the point. You shouldn't feel guilty, you weren't the cause of his death. You probably pushed him over the edge, but he tried to force you to suck his, as you put it, "thing", so what were you supposed to do? To the people who said "talk to him", that's idiotic. It's like when somebody hits you, you hit them back. You don't realise it, it's just instinct.
I second that all the way.

:dallsgreen
21-06-2006, 11:41 PM
I think everyone should stop blaming the poor kid, that guy was a nut, nothing he could do, you're not just gonna stop and talk to the kid about his feelings right after he shoves you down.

DJ-Extra
05-07-2006, 06:10 AM
If some kid grabbed my bits and told me to suck his thing i'd probably do worse than what you did, that doesn't make me homosexual though...

Too Right.

ColyTom
05-07-2006, 09:15 AM
Most people would have reacted like that in that situation

Undesirable
05-07-2006, 04:01 PM
I Agree with extreme, you should of just asked him to stop not lead him to suicide. i hate people like that leading other people to suicide by doing stupid things instead of sorting it out properly, poor boy >;(

I'm sorry, but in no way can you say HE lead the boy to suicide. The guy this happened to.. is only young and reacted on first instinct. It was maybe the wrong thing to do, but it was better than letting it happen. It was only self defense. The guy who has commited suicide, must have had other worries in life to actually lead him to do it. As it would take alot for someone to end their life.. not just someone reacting. He would have known fine well what he did was wrong, and he maybe was consumed by guilt - this is not the thread starters fault. Therefore, before accusing someone of causing someone else to commit suicide, you might wanna think. The situation is unfortunate.. but i don't think the thread starter is to blame. However, i do not agree with his comments about gay people being ugly.. nobody is actually ugly.. it's very stereotypical to call anyone ugly, gay or straight. At the end of the day, we're all given looks - but we have so many shallow people out there, it's come down to who's ugly and who's not. Anyway, i've said my piece on this whole matter..

WHANGFACE
06-07-2006, 12:02 AM
Its obivous you have alot of problems with your sexuality. If you think you are gay, talk to someone you trust about it, don't go out with girls for the sake of it, its not right. And as for the whole 'pushing him into the private area'. Well, even though I'm bi/gay, if someone did that to me in a washroom, I'd be pretty freaked out too?

Homesrfan
06-07-2006, 05:01 AM
Those are some pretty mean things to do, but I can see why you would hit him if you are not gay and he told you to.. yeah... but still you treated him with no respect. and what really gets me off is this:

I dont feel that bad about it.
How can you not feel bad about that? That's really sad. I know I would be so sad if I were you and I would feel bad. You also make it sound like you aren't supposed to feel bad about it. Like, but its okay, because I don't feel bad about it. -.-

Black-Skull88
17-07-2006, 05:10 AM
Omg.. mate can you try and make youself sound anymore stuck up ??

Who cares if your grandma says your handsome, thats so irrelevant your just trying to talk yourself up, then your like all the girls ask me out because im so hot, and then your taking about punching some guys in the face.

You probably just made the whole story up.

edible
17-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Well done on bumping please<3
Anyway, this is a form of bullying in a way.. But in my opinion, your probably an ugly social outcast, no affence.. But yes. Of course your family will say your handsome, but its not helping your ego fgs. You've got sexuality problems - dating girls, cos they think your hot ? And now you say "Im trying so hard not to be gay"? Your pathetic. From what you've said.. The kid had 1 so-called-friend ? Did you even give him a chance ? Did you even talk to him ? Get to know him? You've just said he's a creepy gay guy ? Your horrible you know, if this story isnt BS or made up.. you handled the situation badly. And you say i dont even feel bad about it.. And then later on in the thread you say i'm guilty, i think you should do some confessing to maybe the church and the police maybe ? (Im dumb btw) I loathe you.

Rizla
17-07-2006, 04:03 PM
it's very stereotypical to call anyone ugly, gay or straight. What? :rolleyes:

edible
17-07-2006, 08:14 PM
off topic: hi fellow scouser ;)

on : cat got your tongue buddy ?

Rizla
18-07-2006, 01:10 PM
No, just that comment is very stupid. It's not stereotypical to call somebody gay or straight, it's just their orientation, and it's not stereotypical to call someone ugly, if they don't appeal to you physically, then you find them ugly, it's that simple.

Off topic: Hi fellow scouser! Where abouts in Liverpool are you from?

edible
18-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Formby and Waterloo.

Stab
18-07-2006, 06:18 PM
do you think you in affect killed him? or have i grasped the wrong end of the stick?

whats done is done

Rizla
18-07-2006, 06:28 PM
Waterloo? o.O

I used to live in Toxteth, lived in Aigburth for a good few years now though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!