PDA

View Full Version : The Hole

lauralol
22-07-2004, 07:21 PM
It was on Channel 4 in the UK a couple days ago it was okay. But it had kept advertising it and making it look real good, but there was a bit of a build up for nothing, she ended up locking them in there herself?!?!?!?! What a stupid freak, though it was sick when one of the guys smashed the other guys head on the ground coz he had a can of coke and all his brains came out!

Ewwwwwww

F1L73R
22-07-2004, 10:57 PM
Hmmm doesnt sound like an american show :rolleyes:

lauralol
25-07-2004, 06:18 PM
Hmmm well it IS British, I forgot to mention that point

Arcanum
23-08-2004, 04:09 AM
It was on Channel 4 in the UK a couple days ago it was okay. But it had kept advertising it and making it look real good, but there was a bit of a build up for nothing, she ended up locking them in there herself?!?!?!?! What a stupid freak, though it was sick when one of the guys smashed the other guys head on the ground coz he had a can of coke and all his brains came out!

Ewwwwwww

Omg, My sis borrowed it out and we watched it. It was a stupid, twisted freaky movie that was sick and twisted! What kind of people smashes a guys head for a can of coke?? I didn't like it... the nudity wasn't exactly to my liking either :eusa_snoo

ninjaguard
23-08-2004, 04:54 AM
ahh when you said it was a sick and twisted movie... the texas chainsaw massacure is a very sick and twisted movie

Arcanum
23-08-2004, 06:12 AM
ahh when you said it was a sick and twisted movie... the texas chainsaw massacure is a very sick and twisted movie

Yes it is, but I didn't find it very good. It was so boring... all it was was that stupid maked guy killing, that's all :eusa_eh:

PS, Sorry about the OT :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!