PDA

View Full Version : Look at this scammer..

retrocore
16-06-2006, 04:22 PM
Thread CLosed by Seacat (Forum Administrator) Please do not post screenshots containing people's email address and please do not name scammers.

Pitch
16-06-2006, 04:37 PM
so explain again how hes scammed you?
And i doubt he has, firstly hes sold to all of my friends, secondly when i sell furni i get payment through him. also, how can images like that be such bad quality saved as .png?

Blanked
16-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Most likely to be true he tried selling a dino he couldn't show he had which was supposingly on his brothers account and he forgot his brothers name ;l
Then later tried buying a dino on console :rolleyes:

GoldenMerc
16-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Most likely to be true he tried selling a dino he couldn't show he had which was supposingly on his brothers account and he forgot his brothers name ;l
Then later tried buying a dino on console :rolleyes:

Ask James,Memmish,sopmc,mxavier11,re101 and loads more if i scam and btw blanked i siold it >3 i was getting another one i just coulnt be bothered saying meh im getting another one il tell you when i get it.

crans
16-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Hmm,

Retrocore isn't lying.

It was my Paypal I lent him 50 quid for...

So lol he did get scammed by this guy.

I ain't getting involed but its the truth, choose to believe it or not, even the screenies tell teh truth " *thinks of pass* " come on? looooooool.

Blanked
16-06-2006, 06:55 PM
Ask James,Memmish,sopmc,mxavier11,re101 and loads more if i scam and btw blanked i siold it >3 i was getting another one i just coulnt be bothered saying meh im getting another one il tell you when i get it.

K not getting to involved :P

GoldenMerc
16-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Hmm,

Retrocore isn't lying.

It was my Paypal I lent him 50 quid for...

So lol he did get scammed by this guy.

I ain't getting involed but its the truth, choose to believe it or not, even the screenies tell teh truth " *thinks of pass* " come on? looooooool.

You know Mike thats very funny because
1.i paid him dino
2.payment name was not Mike it was vince so it was nether of you lots emails
3.the money has been taken by paypal :l,the paypal was hacked.
so technicly Retrocore scammed me as i gave him dino :l

jojoandme
16-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Is it only me but does anyone notice it is posted in the wrong spot?

GoldenMerc
16-06-2006, 07:07 PM
Is it only me but does anyone notice it is posted in the wrong spot?

it shoulnt be posted at all mate

Craig
16-06-2006, 07:09 PM
GoldenMerc is safe as far as I'm concerned. Unless I have otherwise to report of him scamming he is safe in my books.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!