PDA

View Full Version : Phone Line News

You
16-06-2006, 06:00 PM
Glitterkat
Return of £3 line on a new number
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/payment_icons/buy_phone.gifVhy helloskies zhere young cheeldrenz! Zees is GleeterKait speaking. Your faitzful Player Support Capitan! I bring ze newz about ze Habbo credits orders linez for ze home tefalone, so please make your eyes be standing on ze attention!

Why have I suddenly turned into a wild lady with crazy speech? Well, that’s because on my travels I met a wonderful chap called Bob, who by the way, is my new business associate. Ooooh, how la de da! ;) Bob will be a managing 2 brand new home telephone credits lines for the next month or so. Bob stars alongside his wacky advertising associates, Linda and Johnny and brings a whole new dimension to your Habbo experience.

As of TODAY (that’s Friday 16th June for those of you who haven’t noticed) there will be two brand new and rather zany home phone lines for you to tinker with. Just remember to get permission from the bill payer before you start tinkering. These lines will work exactly like the original £1 and £3 lines, except with a big injection of fun. The numbers for these lines are –

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album238/hvimage3.gif- 10 credits, £1, 0905 657 6570
- 35 credits, £3, 0906 900 9100

I’m confused. Which credits line should I call to get credits now?

You have 2 choices. You can call the original Habbo credits order line or you can call Bob. The choice is entirely up to you! We have fixed spending limits across all our home phone credits lines, so you can only spend a maximum of £25 per week. Please, please, please remember to ask your parent, guardian, grandma, camel or whoever pays the telephone bill BEFORE you start dialling any numbers on your telephone keypad.

NOTE – The Bob lines are available to residents of the UK only.

WHANGFACE
16-06-2006, 06:02 PM
Nice find, oooer weird.

You
16-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Nice find, oooer weird.
Stop getting hacked >.< + Tar

Jõnathan
16-06-2006, 06:16 PM
Why does that passage have too many z's?
Anyway nice find +rep

Grimmauld
16-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Why does that passage have too many z's?
Anyway nice find +rep
I think it's in another language. :p

Jõnathan
16-06-2006, 06:28 PM
I think it's in another language. :p

SHE'S TRYING TO BE GERMAN!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No offence to Germans though.
GLITTERKAT IS BEING ABUSIVE TO W/E NATION IT IS!
BAD GIRL!

Kotu
16-06-2006, 06:29 PM
I didn't understand what GlitterKat was getting at at first, but now I do, after re-reading the update and looking at the credits page.

Nick-
16-06-2006, 06:36 PM
You have 2 choices. You can call the original Habbo credits order line or you can call Bob. The choice is entirely up to you!

Now that i am thankful for, i called that line earlier cos someone on my f/l said it was back up and that it was funny, i got my creds and was left to put the phone down thinking, that sounded a lot like a foreign pervert xD
either that or a russian dictator :P

WHANGFACE
16-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Is it ok that I understood none of that update?
I had to read it 3 times before I got it :(

Kotu
16-06-2006, 06:38 PM
That's why people should write normally :p

Matty
16-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Nice news thanks.

Nemo
16-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Camel rofl x]

600th post WOOT ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!