PDA

View Full Version : Aww

Stress Free
16-06-2006, 06:00 PM
I was goign to amge arena to practice my spell and thsi dude with full ahrims on and a fury comes up to me all bang pow bang boom quyaaaaa but me being special put on my protect form mage and boom bang boom i did 4 dds specials and he had ded low life then healed it was a long and crazy fight but just in the heat of battle b000000m hes dead a ancient killz im **** i see the ahrims the bloods the deaths the fury on teh floor kwls i go to pik it up and noooooooooooooooo the stupid mage kills me and im back in lummy grr i say to myself and go back to draynor tele to ardy and go abk into wildy o arrrh a lvl 91 atks me oiiiiiiii nooooooo boom bang boom wow i won omgz like i have to take a screenie fo this pk *takes screenie* eh i can`t move nooo not again i get ancientedededededed and yes u guessed it boom bang boom im back in lummy again gawd ill never do thsi stupid practice my flames of zammy spell 100 times :'( i shudda took screenie of the ahrims but i wanted to pik ti up and high tail it but heres the other pk i got and died lol it werent that goo dbut owelllllzzzzz
http://i5.tinypic.com/14llxcm.jpgI went you can kill me if u want once i had 1 life lolz

micky.blue.eyes
16-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Owned in a terrible way.

Charles
16-06-2006, 06:45 PM
Bless. 'Bang pow bang boom' - lol!

Stress Free
16-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Initzzz i cudda been walking round with full ahrims and that ddp right now if it werent for stupid ancients lol

Charles
16-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Initzzz i cudda been walking round with full ahrims and that ddp right now if it werent for stupid ancients lol
Actually, if you repaired it. Yes.

Stress Free
16-06-2006, 06:48 PM
No i would of kept it broken in my inventry for ever n ever n ever

Charles
16-06-2006, 06:53 PM
No i would of kept it broken in my inventry for ever n ever n ever
And look at it and laugh.

Royksopp
16-06-2006, 07:01 PM
lol unlucky u cud of given the ahrims too me!!!

lol im jokin

Stress Free
16-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Noo why would i do that i would actualy wear it with pride because i auto alched 8k yew longs and got 70 mage in 1 day lol

Lord_Gig
16-06-2006, 07:17 PM
I was goign to amge arena to practice my spell and thsi dude with full ahrims on and a fury comes up to me all bang pow bang boom quyaaaaa but me being special put on my protect form mage and boom bang boom i did 4 dds specials and he had ded low life then healed it was a long and crazy fight but just in the heat of battle b000000m hes dead a ancient killz im **** i see the ahrims the bloods the deaths the fury on teh floor kwls i go to pik it up and noooooooooooooooo the stupid mage kills me and im back in lummy grr i say to myself and go back to draynor tele to ardy and go abk into wildy o arrrh a lvl 91 atks me oiiiiiiii nooooooo boom bang boom wow i won omgz like i have to take a screenie fo this pk *takes screenie* eh i can`t move nooo not again i get ancientedededededed and yes u guessed it boom bang boom im back in lummy again gawd ill never do thsi stupid practice my flames of zammy spell 100 times :'( i shudda took screenie of the ahrims but i wanted to pik ti up and high tail it but heres the other pk i got and died lol it werent that goo dbut owelllllzzzzz
http://i5.tinypic.com/14llxcm.jpgI went you can kill me if u want once i had 1 life lolz

confused why you're all fixated on the ahrims when theres a fury on the floor :]

Stress Free
16-06-2006, 07:18 PM
I wouldnt of picked that up

:Razr
16-06-2006, 07:42 PM
What's a fury? xD

Stress Free
16-06-2006, 07:44 PM
An ammy that is a little better then a glory and it`s about 4m

Lord_Gig
16-06-2006, 07:47 PM
:/ It's worth 5mil... so yeah i think most people would pick it up :/

:Razr
16-06-2006, 08:43 PM
Whoa cool :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!