PDA

View Full Version : Nuke The Chickens

Sir Bonxalot
17-06-2006, 09:53 AM
This is a story that my friend wrote, i had a little input on it. Just thought that i should post it. No particular meaning to it, just funny.

One day in peaceful Iraq Godfrey was walking through a mine field, but he walked into a mine, he went into the sky and Godfrey thought he was flying and then landed on another mine. But this time he hit a 'tree'. Well he thought it was a tree but really it was a nuclear , it exploded and he was in Hospital again for serious burns. Meanwhile somewhere in Iraq Saddam Huessin was planning to The White House. Godfrey was making his own nuclear (BIG MISTAKE). Saddam just got his army ready and set off and went over Godfrey's nest but Godfrey set off his nuke. It wiped out Saddams army. Luckily for Saddam he was not there at the time, when Saddam found out about the army he was going to kill Godfrey once and for all. When Saddam got to Godfrey's nest Saddam had: A Shot Gun, A Flamethrower and A Nuke er, Saddam Went to Godfrey (Just remember kids don't play on a mine field). saddam ran over a mine in a angry fassion. The mine blew up and Saddam landed on Godfreyand they both went to hospital bandeged up like a mummy. The plaster set on Saddam and he couldn't breath, but Godfrey was out of hospital at this time so he nuked the Iraq hospital. Good for Saddam the cast gave him super human armour, that was until Godfrey stabbed Saddam in the balls with a spoon. Saddam was on the floor crying , . Later that week Godfrey got a parachute, he went to parachute off a mine but it blew up. But unluckily for Godfrey, the parachute all so blew up and set off the whole mine field in one big BANG. Saddam was in his tank laughing but when he went to fire it back fired and blew Saddam up and now Godfrey was laughing.

THE END

Rate /10 and comments plz.

MADNESS!
01-07-2006, 01:47 PM
very nice

very realistic to.....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
how long did it take u to write that??

5 mins?
LESSS!!:s

thought so

3/10
:)

Bugsey6
01-07-2006, 05:18 PM
What is godfree?

Leuven
02-07-2006, 08:03 AM
If he hit a mine he would be dead.

Not in hospital.

And as for "Hitting a nuclear" he would have killed himself plus a whole lot more people.

Bugsey6
07-07-2006, 06:17 PM
If he hit a mine he would be dead.

Not in hospital.

And as for "Hitting a nuclear" he would have killed himself plus a whole lot more people.

Very true :eusa_clap

darkchicken101
07-07-2006, 08:49 PM
That was about as funny as the BBC Politics channel.

Ashhizzle
08-07-2006, 08:51 PM
That was about as funny as the BBC Politics channel.
What He Said... A Waste of Forum Space I'd Say.

Dirgeofcerberus
08-07-2006, 08:54 PM
Dude, that was not even funny, and you made like 100 spelling and grammatical errors, sort your self out man.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!