PDA

View Full Version : Claws of Guthix?

Tomm
17-06-2006, 10:32 AM
http://www.****************/uploads/d72d1970ca.png

Whats up with the staff requirement?

Sorry if this is old I havent played RS in a long time.

Rou
17-06-2006, 10:34 AM
http://runehq.com/RHQMiniQuestsView.php?id=00355

Thats how to get the staff

Tomm
17-06-2006, 10:35 AM
http://runehq.com/RHQMiniQuestsView.php?id=00355

Thats how to get the staff
No I allready have the Guthix staff but it looks like there is something else in the staff requirement picture.

The thing with a red tip in the background behind the guthix staff.

tbh imo no m8
17-06-2006, 10:36 AM
Oh yea there is a new staff you can use from pest control :p.

Rou
17-06-2006, 10:38 AM
The Guthix mace ?

Tomm
17-06-2006, 10:40 AM
The Guthix mace ?

I dunno you tell me ;p Can anyone link me to a description of it please?

Rou
17-06-2006, 10:45 AM
Prev 6 June 2006 - Pest Control update Next
Just a small update this week... we didn't want to interfere with your construction!

This week we are releasing various improvements for the Pest Control mini-game, as well as increasing the range of rewards available to you.

If you take a look, you'll find much more information available in the waiting areas, as well as some nice new interfaces during the game itself. These will tell you useful statistics like the health of the Void Knight, the status of the portals and the amount of damage you have inflicted.

We've also made changes to the rewards. You'll still get 1 point for successfully completing a round of the mini-game, but you can now use those points to buy herb, seed or mineral packs, a new Guthixian Mace with spell casting abilities and an armour set to allow you to blend in with the other Void Knights! There is also the chance to save up 100 points and spend them all in one go, earning you 10% extra XP in your chosen stat. Take a look at the Knowledge Base for more information, including equipment stats.

I'm pretty sure its the mace =P

Tomm
17-06-2006, 10:46 AM
Prev 6 June 2006 - Pest Control update Next
Just a small update this week... we didn't want to interfere with your construction!

This week we are releasing various improvements for the Pest Control mini-game, as well as increasing the range of rewards available to you.

If you take a look, you'll find much more information available in the waiting areas, as well as some nice new interfaces during the game itself. These will tell you useful statistics like the health of the Void Knight, the status of the portals and the amount of damage you have inflicted.

We've also made changes to the rewards. You'll still get 1 point for successfully completing a round of the mini-game, but you can now use those points to buy herb, seed or mineral packs, a new Guthixian Mace with spell casting abilities and an armour set to allow you to blend in with the other Void Knights! There is also the chance to save up 100 points and spend them all in one go, earning you 10% extra XP in your chosen stat. Take a look at the Knowledge Base for more information, including equipment stats.

I'm pretty sure its the mace =P

:Jamie
17-06-2006, 11:06 AM
it also allows you to auto cast the guthix spell aswell

Tomm
17-06-2006, 11:12 AM
it also allows you to auto cast the guthix spell aswell

Yeah thats the reason I want it: Auto casting of Claws of Guthix.

JonJon
17-06-2006, 12:05 PM
You don't need that thing in the background. If you hadn't noticed, it says you have any bloods in your inventory, and no airs too. Once you get them, you also have to cast the spell 100 times in the Wildy Mage Arena.

Tomm
17-06-2006, 12:13 PM
You don't need that thing in the background. If you hadn't noticed, it says you have any bloods in your inventory, and no airs too. Once you get them, you also have to cast the spell 100 times in the Wildy Mage Arena.

Dude I know. I have done mage area and cast in 100 times. I did it ages ago. I was just wondering what it was.

JonJon
17-06-2006, 12:27 PM
Dude I know. I have done mage area and cast in 100 times. I did it ages ago. I was just wondering what it was.

Lol, didn't realize. Sorry :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!