PDA

View Full Version : Year 6

?habbo?
17-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Hey to all you year sixes out there! This guide will help you for when you will first come to secondary school.

First off here, my homework guide:

When you come to your new school you will most probally get homework everyday and will find it hard at first, if you do you can ask your subject teacher for the specific homework before you have to hand it in, she or he will go through with you the homework. If you cant do that then im sure the habbox users will help you very much ;)

When you come through the half of year 7 you will find homework much esier.

Next week I will get the second guide up! If you have any questions please PM me :)

HellyBelly
17-06-2006, 05:44 PM
Lol as far as I remember, i didn't ever get homework in year 6.

Ryan+Joe
17-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Year 6 was just like the best year of my school life so far.

LionRanger
17-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Year 6 was cool because my teacher was mintage, but secondary, is not a lxourius place, BEWARE OF THE CHIWAWA

HellyBelly
17-06-2006, 07:11 PM

yeah 9 ftw.

Jane
17-06-2006, 07:30 PM
yeah 9 ftw.

Year 8 > Year 9

HellyBelly
17-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Year 8 > Year 9

nah 9 > 8 soz

FlyingJesus
17-06-2006, 08:02 PM
Year 11 > You

In fact, scrap that. New rule.

Me > You

High school is amazing, I wish I was still in school. Don't waste your time there wishing that you didn't have to go, you'll regret it later.

HellyBelly
17-06-2006, 08:03 PM
Year 11 > You

In fact, scrap that. New rule.

Me > You

High school is amazing, I wish I was still in school. Don't waste your time there wishing that you didn't have to go, you'll regret it later.

I'm in 6th form, i win.

and er no to the second one.

ilovejordan
17-06-2006, 11:00 PM
Hey to all you year sixes out there! This guide will help you for when you will first come to secondary school.

First off here, my homework guide:

When you come to your new school you will most probally get homework everyday and will find it hard at first, if you do you can ask your subject teacher for the specific homework before you have to hand it in, she or he will go through with you the homework. If you cant do that then im sure the habbox users will help you very much ;)

When you come through the half of year 7 you will find homework much esier.

Next week I will get the second guide up! If you have any questions please PM me :)

Rofl .. sorry but that made me laugh.
Nerds?

erm yea changing to high school isn't that big ;l

WHANGFACE
17-06-2006, 11:02 PM
WORST year of my life so far. Rock on.

jordybumz!
18-06-2006, 06:50 AM
The best guide to homework:

Don't do it.

alexxxxx
18-06-2006, 07:56 AM
The best guide to homework:

Don't do it.

Yah, or try and put it off for months, then they'll forge about it. Works all the time in RS. :eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!