PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Is this a possible scam?

~Hilton~
17-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Well, I was in a trade room and someone advertised buying creds and going first. So I checked it out, he was using Bt click & buy and he told me to change my pass to fake one on hotmail. So I used my gmail name and told him that, then he says that it needs to be hotmail. So then just as I was doing it I figured this out: If its a "fake" or uncreated name couldnt he just create it and he would have my email?

Well ****. I was scammed I sent habbo this

I WAS SCAMMED! Well, I was in a trade room and someone advertised buying creds and going first. So I checked it out, he was using Bt click & buy and he told me to change my pass to fake one on hotmail. So I used my gmail name and told him that, then he says that it needs to be hotmail. So then just as I was doing it I figured this out: If its a "fake" or uncreated name couldnt he just create it and he would have my email?

Then I gave him a name of an email account that I own and now... I'm offline. Can you please help me get my furni or atleast account back. Account is Lucky-Hilton, the DOB is September 12, 1991. Password WAS ******. "Wreck" was the one who pulled this off, I beg of you habbo, check his IP and find what he did with my stuff. I had mulitple rares, was just off of month 11 of habbo club. Please help me.

I doubt they will do anything but if any hobba or any mod or someone sees this thread maybe they can help me out.

I don't want to reset the account's password because the "registered" email address is diff than one I own. I dont know what to do

Niall!
17-06-2006, 06:53 PM
:s dunno i dont follow your story very well, if u create a fake email it wont work

~Hilton~
17-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Ugh, I may not have been that rich or had many habbo possesions. But it still really makes me mad. I would beat the person within and inch of their life if I met them in real life.

Kaixx
17-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Something like that happened to me once. I was in my room with some of my furni, and someone came in. We both decided to trade or something, and then she told me to do something with my e-mail and password. So I did. The next thing, I'm off of that Habbo I had, and go on one of my clones, and see her in my rooms. She's taking all of the furni and things. Then about one hour later, she goes off my Habbo with all of my furni gone.

I told the Hobbas and stuff, but they never done anything about it.

Oh well, I didn't care much.

Matty
17-06-2006, 07:57 PM
I'm confused at the email part, try explain again.

Norco
17-06-2006, 08:05 PM
You should not have sent habbo that message, because you, also will be banned for trading/selling habbo credits which is against the habbo way.

:S Enjoy.

~Hilton~
17-06-2006, 08:12 PM
I'm confused at the email part, try explain again.
Like, he told me to chnage my email to a fake hotmail one. I made up "thomaspetty12480********.com" then I think what he did was create that account, and got my habbo password reset. It's a shame really. What makes me most mad is that I can't get back in to get my norms, about 50 red tv's, and a trophy from L1C's maze.

DCeption
17-06-2006, 08:23 PM
You should not have sent habbo that message, because you, also will be banned for trading/selling habbo credits which is against the habbo way.

:S Enjoy.

Isnt it only if the credits are bought using a fradulent way?:s

Ramon
17-06-2006, 09:57 PM
1. You are not aloud to trade/buy credits sing bt click
2. You should NEVER change your email for anyone on habbo
3. You shouldnt of been silly in the first place to believe him the safest way is if they buy the code and give you it first which is rare to find someone doing that.
4. Shouldnt trust noone on habbo
:D

~Hilton~
19-06-2006, 08:47 PM
Ugh it was so obvious god I was dumb. I wish I had a rewind button.

SickestTag
28-06-2006, 12:45 PM
Happened to me i had like 18 personalised trophys i was gold hc month 15 i had only about 5 hc though an like 2 pets over 400 days old :S But whats done is done.

issaa.
28-06-2006, 12:53 PM
-sigh- only habbo i guess.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!