PDA

View Full Version : One of my friends is going out with a 23 year old and shes 14

Buddy
17-06-2006, 08:40 PM
She hardly ever comes to school. We thought she dropped out. But now shes usualy comes once a week. Can a 14 year old go out with a 23 year old?

Brody
17-06-2006, 08:47 PM
i fink its agenst the law i have a girl like that she is 13 and says she is goin out with a 27 year old wich i fink is bs

FlyingJesus
17-06-2006, 09:09 PM
It's against the law if they're having a sexual relationship. Otherwise it's entirely legal, but seeing as how this chap's in his 20's and she's skipping school to be with him, I'd say she's probably bouncing in his lap quite a lot.

Leuven
17-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Does her mother know about this?

Rizla
17-06-2006, 09:33 PM
Some good advice there, Scot ;)

I'd say you need to make her realise this guy is sick ;)

Assid_Rane
17-06-2006, 09:40 PM
does he know how old she is?
everyone automatically thinks its his fault, but she mite have told him shes older, and thats why he doesnt make her go school, coz he doesnt know shes still in school.

then again, if shes 14, its unlikely he thinks shes like 18 or so.

maybe you should sit her down + have a serious chat with her about it.

if he knows how old she is, its deffinately wrong. not against the law (unless its a sexual relationship) but still, its wrong.

jordybumz!
17-06-2006, 09:43 PM
does he know how old she is?
everyone automatically thinks its his fault, but she mite have told him shes older, and thats why he doesnt make her go school, coz he doesnt know shes still in school.

then again, if shes 14, its unlikely he thinks shes like 18 or so.

maybe you should sit her down + have a serious chat with her about it.

if he knows how old she is, its deffinately wrong. not against the law (unless its a sexual relationship) but still, its wrong.
yeah im pretty sure that he thinks she's older than she is. it's easy for a girl to make themselves look older using certain make-up and the like.

Ostinato
17-06-2006, 09:57 PM
Technically, no this is not against the law, unless they are having a sexual relationship, or any sexual contact.

Speak to her, and ask her if their relationship is physical, if it is then you really need to be concerned. You could perhaps speak to her parents about it, and they would perhaps be able to prevent her from seeing him.

If you don't think you would be able to do this, you could even speak to your own parents, or perhaps your school guidance teacher, or a teacher you trust who should be able to help point you in the right direction to stop this.

It's good you are aware of this though, and that your concerned about your friends! :]

Buddy
17-06-2006, 10:22 PM
And the times she comes to school, shes really tired and she has bags under her eyes and looks like shes been up all night. Before she was seeing him, she was so pretty all the guys liked her, (including me).
Now we think she has problems. :$

Adzeh
18-06-2006, 12:13 AM
It's perfectly legal for couple of any age difference to see each other and have an intimate relationship. A parent of the younger partner may seek to oppose the relationship but without proof that sexual activity is taking place, nothing can be done.

As to the bags and all nighter problem, it may be down to something completely different to the whole boyfriend scenario. She may have family problems, suffer from depression, or any other number of things.

:dallsgreen
18-06-2006, 12:33 AM
Thats kinda gross, kinda seems like they're would be some sexual stuff going on. This guy sounds like a big loser anyway, he's 23 and dating a 14 year old? I mean come on.

Mentor
18-06-2006, 01:19 AM
other than social attitudes theres no real reason people shouldn't be haveing sexual relationships at that age anyway, hell got back less than a few century's and it would be considered wired to have not yet been marrayed at that age, Humans biologically are ahead of where society places them, socitys placement is more based around institutions, such as education "/

Anyway if she wants to, it her choise "/

@K
18-06-2006, 10:13 AM
It's like when my ex went out with a 19 year old when she was 12 and she wouldn't believe me when I told her what he was really like, so me and my mate went to him and told him to end it because I used to be mates with him, so he did as I told him I still cared about this girl and didn't want her to find out what he was really like after it was too late.

ilovejordan
18-06-2006, 10:16 AM
She hardly ever comes to school. We thought she dropped out. But now shes usualy comes once a week. Can a 14 year old go out with a 23 year old?

Yes she can. However, by law they cannot particpate in sexual contct.

StripedTiger
18-06-2006, 10:17 AM
yes they can be "goin out" but there is no way intercourse is allowed.

a girl i know (used to be really close to her) was goin out with a 54 year old called rob :l and did have intercourse with him.

i think that was gross but a 23 isnt THAT bad.

it will pass, when they finish she'll probs come back to school, but if i were you, id stay well out of her way, you dont wanna get pulled into it.

RLY-CRAIG?
18-06-2006, 10:17 AM
Okay that's a little weird

nixons-a-noob
18-06-2006, 10:26 AM
I'd say she's probably bouncing in his lap quite a lot.

i lol'd

,kassie
18-06-2006, 01:58 PM
ew thats sort of gross. 23 and 14?! probably taking advantage of her...

alexxxxx
18-06-2006, 02:32 PM
That's WAY too stupid, get her off him now... It's not right.

JT-Fan
18-06-2006, 03:25 PM
If they are happy leave them be. But if in ANY way he is making her do anything she is unsure/uncomfortable with then speak to her.

Tommo
18-06-2006, 03:51 PM
I'd say she's probably bouncing in his lap quite a lot.

Rofl. :rolleyes:

Rizla
19-06-2006, 09:01 AM
As to the bags and all nighter problem, it may be down to something completely different to the whole boyfriend scenario. She may have family problems, suffer from depression, or any other number of things.I'm guessing the bags are from staying up late, and I'm guessing that's from, as FlyingJesus so elegantly put it, bouncing in his lap ;)

FlyingJesus
19-06-2006, 12:04 PM
And the times she comes to school, shes really tired and she has bags under her eyes and looks like shes been up all night. Before she was seeing him, she was so pretty all the guys liked her, (including me).
Now we think she has problems. :$

Unfortunately for you, she probably prefers a nice big 23 year-old luncheon meat truncheon, rather than 14 year-old cocktail sausages. She doesn't have "problems", she just has lots of fun.

joshsiviter109
19-06-2006, 01:14 PM
not realy it's just nasty 2 hear really!!!:@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!