PDA

View Full Version : Short merchanting tips.

Jon™
17-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Never give prices when you're selling or buys, if you're selling for a little bit lower the others would just lower theirs, and then the buyers would too. Same for buying, you don't want to have to pay more do you? :)

Always make sure you know the price of what you will merchant. Don't take one person's price and stay with it, look at a multitude of offers and prices.

World 1 or world 2 really are the best worlds, but it's a good idea to try the forums too.

Always be careful of what you put in the trade box and always study the second screen carefully. I accidentally paid 1 mil extra by accident for dharoks.

Do not bring all your money with you, a random event could **** you off easily.

Try not to autotype, even if others are making your line short (and in purple) will probably get you the trade.

Make sure no one else is standing on your spot and you can be easily picked out, you don't want someone taking your trade! If not, give your name while typing.

Also try not to merchant nooby stuff, if you have to, make i large amounts.

I like Cake, buy 1 mil ashes.

All for now pls.

Evil Saint
17-06-2006, 10:47 PM
These guides are all made for thick people i mean come on this`l probz get stickied and like all the other stickies it`s just common sense i dont know anyone who wouldnt already know this

Jon™
17-06-2006, 10:50 PM
Tis true rofl, I'm an idiot.

I only made this thread out of randomness. ;(

Evil Saint
17-06-2006, 10:51 PM
Aww soz

omgabear
18-06-2006, 04:39 AM
Informative thread, gotta help the newbies out there :)

---MAD---
18-06-2006, 06:43 AM
needs more information I would say :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!