PDA

View Full Version : The Fletchaholics site.

RealmOftheClaw
17-06-2006, 10:59 PM
My site is a runescape fletching site. We supply you with fletching and archer materials. it updates a whole lot and is alot better than any of my other sites. hope you enjoy. heres the link click it! http://www.freewebs.com/fletchaholic12/index.htm

blademurder
19-06-2006, 02:50 AM
You shoulda posted this in the RS section, then more people would be interested. And that layout is actually pretty good!

Halop
19-06-2006, 05:02 AM
Nice for a freewebs site.

Lol :)

RealmOftheClaw
19-06-2006, 03:14 PM
thank you. =)

Flauvo
19-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Click here to create your own FREE website at Freewebs.com!

Nuff sed

Halop
19-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Point being? It isn't about the price it's about the look of it.

Flauvo
19-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Yes, and the point is, it's free, therefore probably no effort put into it. It's a free template, free hosting.

No money, no commitment

RealmOftheClaw
19-06-2006, 09:25 PM
its about the layout. there is always commitment put into a site you can't just type in make this page you have to actually type all that stuff that i put in it. There is plenty of commitment into it. i work on the site every single day. i would thank you to stop spamming my thread now plz. :)

GommeInc
19-06-2006, 10:42 PM
Yes, and the point is, it's free, therefore probably no effort put into it. It's a free template, free hosting.

No money, no commitment
*looks at website*

I can't see the free template "/ It is a pretty good freewebs site! You don't need to put money into something to make it good... I like it to be completely honest, great template, fits in well with Runescape!

And this no money, no commitment crap, or line as you said. What exactly do you mean? I take it if you got a free car, you wouldn't clean it, tax it etc. Or if you were given a free house? Would you always not garden it etc? It is a pretty lame attempt for a witty analogy in my opinion :rolleyes: It just shows, if you were given any Christmas presents by your family, you would burn them or get rid of them because you didn't pay for them...

RealmOftheClaw
19-06-2006, 11:30 PM
thanks for havin my back :)

ADAM:
20-06-2006, 11:47 AM
Hey

The site goes well with Runescape, hope it goes well for you.

RealmOftheClaw
20-06-2006, 03:20 PM
thanks. :)

Craig.
20-06-2006, 03:21 PM
I you use Freewebs in the right way, you can create a good site. :) That for 1 is a good site. :)

GommeInc
20-06-2006, 09:38 PM
Seems like a certain someone, who I shall not name, is not happy that his opinion is majoyly flawed and stupid :rolleyes: (not you Craig., someone else in this thread).

RealmOftheClaw
20-06-2006, 11:58 PM
oooooo i know who! lol:D

Flauvo
21-06-2006, 06:12 AM
No, it's not stupid. It's my opinion.

If you can't respect other people's opinions apart from your own then I think you should go away.

Just because I dont like it, there's no need to blab on about my "wonderful analogy"

RealmOftheClaw
21-06-2006, 03:18 PM
haha he got bannded just what he deserved!!!! :)

^мєc
21-06-2006, 05:13 PM
No,

Why do I deserve to get banned for expressing my opinion?

And, I got banned for something completely irrelevant.

And laughing because someone got banned is so shallow.

GommeInc
21-06-2006, 06:55 PM
No,

Why do I deserve to get banned for expressing my opinion?

And, I got banned for something completely irrelevant.

And laughing because someone got banned is so shallow.
One slightly hypocritical point. In my opinion, the site looks excellent for being a freewebs site. Notice the word opinion. You were being rude at a majority of peoples opinions that this site is excellent. Now, because of this majority of peoples positive opinions, your lame, flawed opinion is over ruled, making your lame opinion destroyed. So anyone arguing against your opinion is not being the same as you, so they cannot be a hypocrits like you, because the majority of people agree otherwise.

I have no time for a hypocrits thank you.

RealmOftheClaw
22-06-2006, 04:43 PM
i shall laugh at people getting bannded if i please to. though only if they deserve it and are a complete jerk. thus the reason why i laughed at cumec.

^мєc
22-06-2006, 07:54 PM
Thus' the reason your the school geek.

It's petty and demoralising if you laugh at people who get banned.

It's just, pathetic.

Mod Close thread due to Arguing.

GommeInc - I can give my opinion, and you can give yours. I say it's ****, you say it's good. FAIR DOES!

RealmOftheClaw
22-06-2006, 08:07 PM
i'm sorry but you can't tell a mod to close my thread only i can do that...u apperantly havn't learned anything...your just going to end getting bannded again. people would think you'd have learned. :)

^мєc
23-06-2006, 06:55 PM
i'm sorry but you can't tell a mod to close my thread only i can do that...u apperantly havn't learned anything...your just going to end getting bannded again. people would think you'd have learned. :)

Banned for speaking my mind. Hmmmb.

I'm trying to stop arguments, but if you want.

Why are you a self-proclaimed know-it-all.

Laughing at people because they're banned for a completely pathetic reason. That, to me is sad, you deserve to get banned for provocative behaviour. That's what i want to stamp out.

RealmOftheClaw
23-06-2006, 07:24 PM
don't u get the fact i don't want to fight and that ur the one that should stop? you just keep going on and on.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!