PDA

View Full Version : lol

nixons-a-noob
18-06-2006, 09:17 AM
why is like 50% of this forum gay or pretend to be gay ur like all 10 yr old or sommin

u prob think its cool to pretend to be gay but its niot

but if ur gay i hav sommin to say to u

dear 50% of the forums....u r a ***

EternalMasque (Forum Moderato) Thread closed. Please don't make threads which are likely to cause arguements.

Craig
18-06-2006, 09:19 AM
Why are you an immature 11 year old who has no friends whatsoever?

Yes lots of questions could be asked but they might hurt your immature feelings.

Steven.
18-06-2006, 09:19 AM
-Yawn- sounds like you have a problem with homophobic - ness. :/

nixons-a-noob
18-06-2006, 09:29 AM
Why are you an immature 11 year old who has no friends whatsoever?

Yes lots of questions could be asked but they might hurt your immature feelings.
oh yeh i must be 11 yr old no friend person cause i talk like this on internet oh no!!!!!!!!

Would you take me more seriously if I talked like this and didn't make spelling mistakes or some thing? Would my spelling make me more of a immature person with more friends or are you just judging your statement on the ******edness of my spelling and attitude at the moment?

StripedTiger
18-06-2006, 09:58 AM
actually its a fact that from the age of around 12 - 15 you get mixed up with your sexuality and begin to have problems.
and about 25% of teens actually do turn gay / bi / lesbian.

so i think you should shush before you get banned from here and before you cause an arguement

nixons-a-noob
18-06-2006, 10:02 AM
so i think you should shush before you get banned from here and before you cause an arguement

thas wat im trying to do

StripedTiger
18-06-2006, 10:11 AM
your trying to start an arguement, give pointless advice to people who are looking to other members for help and you are trying to get banned?

sounds sad really. id expect that from a 6 year old

nixons-a-noob
18-06-2006, 10:16 AM
your trying to start an arguement, give pointless advice to people who are looking to other members for help and you are trying to get banned?

sounds sad really. id expect that from a 6 year old

6 yr olds dunno how to use a computer

unless its a mac

StripedTiger
18-06-2006, 10:18 AM
yes they do actually :)
in my old priamry school they know fine well how to use a computer.

Craig.
18-06-2006, 10:26 AM
6 yr olds dunno how to use a computer

unless its a mac
I have a baby brother who is 7, he hasn't been 7 for that long and he can use computers? You seriously need to get a life. I know where you can get 1 for free. Go to www.download.com - then search ''Life'' and select the top product. Other immature brats have told me that its great that they finally got 1.

nixons-a-noob
18-06-2006, 10:27 AM
I have a baby brother who is 7, he hasn't been 7 for that long and he can use computers? You seriously need to get a life. I know where you can get 1 for free. Go to www.download.com (http://www.download.com) - then search ''Life'' and select the top product. Other immature brats have told me that its great that they finally got 1.

half life is ur answer? i already got it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!