PDA

View Full Version : Classic Games.

ChrisDaMan
22-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Do you remember the classic games... Ultima 5... The original Prince of Persia, the first sonic.

How much of your old classic games could you play now?

Well, I can dual boot into WIN98 to play DOS games, and I have my old megadrive and gamegear around some where. :D

F1L73R
22-07-2004, 10:17 PM
I remeber sonic i used to luv that game when i was a kid :D

ShadowSam19
23-07-2004, 11:06 PM
I still have a Sega genesis, with alot of games, some of them complete with instructions and stuff. I figure i may be able to sell it and the games eventually for some good money. It still works, and the games are fun! I have 2 sonic games, a fun aladdin one, a football one, a soccer one, frogger, baseball, and a power ranger one, wich is the funnest! Seriously! u could battle as the rangers or the the big robot things, plus a bunch of the monsters! sadly, i lost the instructions so i forgot how to do all the cool moves except one from the yellow one, which i musta done so many times its fizzled into my brain forever :drunken_s the aladdin one is from like '92 or '93, and still works perfectly, so its gonna be worth sumthing i suppose :eusa_danc

A.NDI
26-07-2004, 01:11 PM
SORRY
DOES ANY1 REMEMBER GHOSTS N GHOULS
AND
I LOVED SONIC MY FAV WAS SONIC AND KNUCKLES
KNUCKLES RULES

Rye1088
26-07-2004, 06:38 PM
SORRY
DOES ANY1 REMEMBER GHOSTS N GHOULS
AND
I LOVED SONIC MY FAV WAS SONIC AND KNUCKLES
KNUCKLES RULES
Ghosts N Ghouls was one of my favorite games for the Mega Drive along with the Streets of Rage's.

@K
26-07-2004, 08:50 PM
I remember the first Sonic game I got, Sonic Jam on the Sega Saturn, I still play it now, I prefer the newer games though.

Moose
31-07-2004, 10:15 AM
OHHH! those were the days :'(, how i loevd seeing that square ball go bak and fourth... But i remember the first Mk game, i loved playing it and i also love playing MArio games, and FInal fantasy the first one, and The legend of zelda, :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!