PDA

View Full Version : DEMO: Test Drive Unlimited XBOX 360 Dowload

.:Subarusti:.
19-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Ok, this is the best game i have ever played, and im only on the demo....

You can find it in the feature dowloads section of the Xbox Live Marketplace, it takes a few hours to dowload but its totally worth it.

You get 3 cars to pick from, and 40 miles of road to play on, you just pick a car, and drive like stink, or if you want to, you can cruise, whatever you wanna do. The 3 cars are: Lambourghini Gallardo Spyder, Shelby GT500, and Lotus EXIGE 340R. The graphics, are of course amazing, the car physics are very realistic, and i especially like the realistic car sounds. On the Gallardo the sound it makes just makes u wanna go faster and faster!!!

The Demo does have a 15 min time limit, but i just keep playing it over, and over and over and over....... again.

I would reccommend dowloading this immediatly! Its sooo much fun.

EDIT: There is also one house, and a Lambourghini Dealership to play with

Billay
19-06-2006, 09:19 PM
eww at xbox360

kano
20-06-2006, 10:40 AM
Personally i think the game is rubbish but thats my opinion....the cars handle really bad and i know it supposed to be realistic but they just handle like bricks.
the graphics are "alright" not next gen like i was expecting.
but the whole idea about building your character up and having a party showing your cars off at your house was a pretty fun idea
and the time limit off the demo is too short u can see everything in under 15 mins.
i dont see alot off people buying this game and i wont be buying it....BRING ON CHROMEHOUNDS!

.:Subarusti:.
20-06-2006, 10:51 AM
I think the cars handle pretty well, im used to alot of racing games so i dont notice a difference, i think the view you use is very important. And whats 'ewwww at xbox 360' meant to mean?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!